how do i contact the rdr2.org crew?

harry747

i want to report a mistake in the guide, but how do i do that? you might say that i should go to the homepage, scroll down and click contact. well, that's what i did, i got a form which i filled in, and when i clicked send, i got an error: 405 not allowed. WTF???

It's about going fishing with Jack. The guide says that I have to do the mission where Kieran leads you to that O'Driscoll hideout, then the fishing mission should pop up. But for me, the fishing mission popped up much later, after I had taken the coach with Micah.

For what it is worth, I remember specifically doing the following: (spoiling it for others)

Spoiler

I remember robbing a train with John. Something about oil. Then you go to the pub (saloon) and drink with Lenny. After I returned to camp, I was able to do the fishing mission.

1 hour ago, mizTik said:

For what it is worth, I remember specifically doing the following: (spoiling it for others)

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

I remember robbing a train with John. Something about oil. Then you go to the pub (saloon) and drink with Lenny. After I returned to camp, I was able to do the fishing mission.

Those are the missions I noted above, Pouring Forth Oil III and A Quiet Time.

On 10/30/2019 at 7:54 PM, harry747 said:

The train robbery can't be a requirement for the fishing mission because I haven't done that yet. But I did get drunk with Lenny (and ended up behind bars 😞 )

If you haven't done the robbery mission yet, then wouldn't that imply it needs to be done to get to the fishing bit? I am somewhat confused here. Also, I think you want to avoid getting into trouble in the saloon but I could be wrong. Been awhile since I played the story.

56 minutes ago, CowBoii said:

If you haven't done the robbery mission yet, then wouldn't that imply it needs to be done to get to the fishing bit? I am somewhat confused here. Also, I think you want to avoid getting into trouble in the saloon but I could be wrong. Been awhile since I played the story.

AFAIK  the train robbery and the fishing have nothing to do with each other. I've done the fishing but not the train robbery, which means that the train robbery can't be a requirement for the fishing.

Saloon? You talking about getting drunk with Lenny? I guess if they catch you, they lock you up just for being drunk.

There is so much conflicting information out there...