total number of items on bag

NeKryXe

i'm constantly receiving one message after hunting informing me that i don't have enough space on bag to store more items, and it suggests me to delete a few, so i'm constantly deleting items but the message remains. i'm sure that there mus be a way to know the amount of items i can store, but i'm new to this and as crazy as it may sound... i really can't find it or a way to upgrade the bags.

i upgraded only one for the horse, it looks bigger, but i couldn't find any way to know how many items i can carry again. any ideas?

Play the game a bit more. You will end up unlocking options for more storage. If I say anything it might spoil things for you. Just trust me, you will know when you have more storage options.

As for the message, you will be limited according to individual items. Like you can carry 4 of something, 8 of something else. It all depends on what the item is and how much room it would realistically take up. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NeKryXe said:

ok. i'll try to keep the pelt on my horse until i find out how to store stuff on camp. thanks.

Just to point out, you can't actually store anything at camp. Increased storage comes from different satchels you can craft at Pearson's wagon when you have the needed materials.

I'd sell that legendary pelt to the trapper ASAP before you get killed and lose it, otherwise you could miss out on a good payout.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Parzival said:

Just to point out, you can't actually store anything at camp. Increased storage comes from different satchels you can craft at Pearson's wagon when you have the needed materials.

I'd sell that legendary pelt to the trapper ASAP before you get killed and lose it, otherwise you could miss out on a good payout.

i read one tip on the game saying that i might be able to craft something special with that legendary pelt, that's the only reason i'm keeping if for now,

The trapper will need the pelt.  The other items from the Legenday animal goes elsewhere.  You'll figure it out as the game progresses as certain items/features/skills are unlocked as part of the story missions.

Yeah, the trapper is the only place you can craft anything with legendary pelts. They're useless at Pearson's wagon.

Also, if a legendary animal is small enough that you can carry its corpse (such as, say, the deer, fox, or wolf), take it to the trapper and sell it, too. You can get good money for it.

you all talk about craft on the tapper but i only see buy and sell option. i 'm ok with money for now in the game, i'd prefer to craft something, so i think i'm going to try to get a new horse to store the pelt until i learn how to craft things on the tapper :D

ok. i got it. it's on buy not "craft" :D

but i think that i've been traveling with the pelt for so long that i already messed up the game. i'm unable to sell it to the tapper but the items are available to buy, so , i can keep the legendary pelt and buy the stuff crafted with that same pelt :D

You "Sell" legendary pelts to the trapper.  You can then buy the clothes that he crafts with them.

You have to "Craft" the other items with the fence.  It's not obvious to start with, but you soon get into the swing of things.

12 hours ago, Foxtrot said:

You "Sell" legendary pelts to the trapper.  You can then buy the clothes that he crafts with them.

You have to "Craft" the other items with the fence.  It's not obvious to start with, but you soon get into the swing of things.

i understood now :) ...the only problem is that i can't find any way to sell the legendary pelt. it doesn't appear on my inventory in any tapper.

meanwhile i searched and seems like a lot of players were already unable to sell legendary pelts on the console, so, looks like the game was really well ported to PC, we even got the same bugs :P

8 minutes ago, Foxtrot said:

Try leaving the pelt on the horse when you attempt to sell it rather than have it in your hands. I never had any problem in selling any of the legendary pelts to the trapper. 

i tried both ways, like everybody affected with this bug on consoles.

the good thing is that at least i have access to the related crafted items with this legendary pelt, i only lose the money, it's not a big problem, but i read some users that even lost the access to the crafted items. from now on i'll try to remember to save before the kill and sell it fast.

I think that the problem might be on my game. I just killed the legendary beaver, i went immediately to the tapper, and there's no pelt to sell, only the tooth.

i can see the legendary pelt on the satchel and on the back of the horse, but it doesn't appear on the tapper. it probably only works on the horse, but i need to be on foot to talk to the tapper.

Edited by NeKryXe
extra info

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/9/2019 at 10:28 PM, NeKryXe said:

I think that the problem might be on my game. I just killed the legendary beaver, i went immediately to the tapper, and there's no pelt to sell, only the tooth.

i can see the legendary pelt on the satchel and on the back of the horse, but it doesn't appear on the tapper. it probably only works on the horse, but i need to be on foot to talk to the tapper.

Did you end up selling it? What did you get from it?