How long does it take Rockstar to respond from a report?

SaulGoodMan

I sent a few reports in about issues with the launcher and issues with the game. I have not heard anything back and it has been 3 days. I see they did a recent update which did fix one of my problems with the launcher so that is great but I never heard back from them. 

Does anyone know how long it takes them to respond on average? I just want to know if I should send them another report message or keep waiting. 

From my experience and what I have read, they usually respond within 48 hours but given that they are getting overloaded with reports and complaints, I would give it at least 5 days to a week. It can't hurt to message them again though at this point. 

Agreed...

IME, Support usually responds same or next day within their 48 hr window. However, it's obvious they are overwhelmed right now and part of the reason they are constantly providing updates via their site, Twitter, etc. 

There was a post from really early this morning / late last night where they gave an update on the more common / urgent issues they are working on right now.  ......I updated the sticky thread where I post these Tweets as I get notified. 

It is what it is but at least we know R* is aware of most of these problems and trying to find resolutions for them.

In the meantime, all I can recommend is that people open trouble tickets with R* Support if they have not done so already and keep following up on pending ones if needed. Eventually the dust will settle as the teething issues get ironed out.

On 11/15/2019 at 7:52 PM, SaulGoodMan said:

I just want to know if I should send them another report message or keep waiting. 

Did you hear back yet? I reported an issue I was having in the AM the other day and they got back to be in the evening, same day. If you haven't heard back, do it again and try in the AM hours. Maybe there is something to get to them bright and early.

I've send 3 messages: first one November the 5, last one yesterday. Received one answer on first question with no useful info on November 13. One message was closed with no answer at all. For today no any responds.

Just now, Den said:

I've send 3 messages: first one November the 5, last one yesterday. Received one answer on first question with no useful info on November 13. One message was closed with no answer at all. For today no any responds.

Then don't allow them to close it if you never received a response.  You have the option to reopen and add messages to you trouble tickets.  

On 11/17/2019 at 9:37 PM, ragedhunter11 said:

Did you hear back yet? I reported an issue I was having in the AM the other day and they got back to be in the evening, same day. If you haven't heard back, do it again and try in the AM hours. Maybe there is something to get to them bright and early.

I did not. I ended up sending two more messages and finally heard back from them I think it was on Sunday. Not really much help but at least they responded finally. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, SaulGoodMan said:

I did not. I ended up sending two more messages and finally heard back from them I think it was on Sunday. Not really much help but at least they responded finally. 

Yeah see sometimes it pays to just keep at it. Like seriously, don't feel bad about it either. You have to figure some questions get overlooked by mistake.

• Like 1