11/27/19 Next Major Update to Hit in December 2019

Kean_1

Although this update from R* is targeted at the PC community, @Moosh89 was kind enough to point out to me this little tidbit briefly mentioned in the following:

And when the next major update to Red Dead Online comes to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this December, PC players will also receive a variant of the brand-new Marino Bandolier, plus a new Off-Hand Holster and additional care package as a gift. Stay tuned to the Rockstar Newswire for more details on that update and much more in the weeks to come.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, MrPicard said:

I was really surprised when I saw that there would be a December update for RDO. I don't mind tho, of course. (I'd love for them to finally introduce properties!)

Well, if they were going to introduce properties I can almost promise that it would be accompanying by much more fanfare than this announcement... 

12 hours ago, The_Liquor said:

Well, if they were going to introduce properties I can almost promise that it would be accompanying by much more fanfare than this announcement... 

Yeah, I know... I'm just impatient, I'm totally not into the whole camp life thing, if they don't give me properties I want to at least have the option to stay at the hotel in Valentine, lol!