Is Cooking Broken?

I have been trying to cook minty, oregano and thyme big game, but can't get the minty and oregano choices to appear in the cooking menu. I have plenty of big game, mint and oregano, but am not being given the choice of making either of them. Is anyone else having this problem? Is cooking broken?

Edited by Aval0n

Two things... (maybe)

1. When you first pull up the Big Game meat in the crafting menu it only presents the "plain big game" recipe, unless you use your d-pad to the left or right to show you the other big game recipes for mint, thyme, and oregano.  

2. If you already have the big game meat made and max filled your pack you will not be allowed to make more until more space is available.  

Just the first two things that came to mind as I have not seen any issues recently.  Hope it helps. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Madrigalian said:

1. When you first pull up the Big Game meat in the crafting menu it only presents the "plain big game" recipe, unless you use your d-pad to the left or right to show you the other big game recipes for mint, thyme, and oregano.  

I was having this issue recently and I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong either! This is exactly what was going on. I was not cycling through the recipes right. 

I want to give this thread a bump.

The last few days, no matter what I try to make, everything is showing as if I have none of the ingredients or don't have enough. I am not sure what is going on. It ended up working fine this afternoon but I was on just a little bit ago and the same thing happened. I contracted R* about it but who knows when I will hear back from them. 

22 minutes ago, shawn said:

I want to give this thread a bump.

The last few days, no matter what I try to make, everything is showing as if I have none of the ingredients or don't have enough. I am not sure what is going on. It ended up working fine this afternoon but I was on just a little bit ago and the same thing happened. I contracted R* about it but who knows when I will hear back from them. 

you are maxed in big game minty meat  , look ur cooked meat stowed and eat some if u have 20 ur full

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...