RDO for PC (Rockstar Game Launcher) Bugs.

Im writing this thread here and not on troubleshooting because i want to evidence that i have these problems on PC.

Game is unplayable. There a lot of gamebreaking bugs. 

-Trader Delivery  make game freezes, it just load forever and you're forced to close the game.

-Trader Supply mission dont even starts.

- Moonshiner delivery mission dont work, the animations starts and then nothing happens. You lose all the 20 bottles and you cant start the mission.

- Camp stew on  progress panel doesnt increase when cooked.

And then the final thing.

The outlaws pass 2 sucks. Just very few new clothing (which look very bad) and lot of discounts only.

Game has become pretty boring, there arent many things to do, thats why Rockstar should add roles such as:  Soldier,Rancher,Gangster like in Saint Denis and maybe some indian clothing and weapons.

Unfortunately, this is what happens when you are trying to manage 2 different games on a larger scale and having them both run on console and PC. 

I hope this serves as a lesson to be more prepared. I can't entirely fault them because some stuff can't be their fault but eh, hopefully it gets better.

On 12/21/2019 at 12:32 PM, Gabe02 said:

Im writing this thread here and not on troubleshooting because i want to evidence that i have these problems on PC.

Game is unplayable. There a lot of gamebreaking bugs. 

-Trader Delivery  make game freezes, it just load forever and you're forced to close the game.

-Trader Supply mission dont even starts.

- Moonshiner delivery mission dont work, the animations starts and then nothing happens. You lose all the 20 bottles and you cant start the mission.

- Camp stew on  progress panel doesnt increase when cooked.

And then the final thing.

The outlaws pass 2 sucks. Just very few new clothing (which look very bad) and lot of discounts only.

Game has become pretty boring, there arent many things to do, thats why Rockstar should add roles such as:  Soldier,Rancher,Gangster like in Saint Denis and maybe some indian clothing and weapons.

usually i take about 5 hours to be able to play 50 minutes. i get an error 0x20010006 hundreds of times per play day.

starting the game is also very hard, because i get a lot of infinite load screens, and the game is so extremely bad designed that we don't even have any visual reference of the load to know if it got stuck or if it is slowly loading.

trader missions are almost impossible to do because it's very hard to set a camp and when you do it keeps changing place and disappearing.

moonshiner delivery missions at my end have been working if i do it alone, those missions crash every time if you are in a posse and you'll lose the delivery, again due to the mediocre design of the game.

camp stew never worked on my account. it disappears right after you leave the camp. (we should be able to discard the stew thing and get our money back)

i already completed the outlaw pass 2, didn't have any problem with it, i just don't understand how i missed the outlaw pass 1 since i've been playing almost daily since the game release.

finally, the game is boring because it's the most bugged game ever created, and unfortunately it's worst playing with other people, so, everybody tries to play alone when it was supposed to have fun with others. i'm still trying because i really like the theme, but i never ever played a game so incompetent as this. i love the few minutes i'm able to play this thing, but i would never recommend this game to anyone. it's barely unplayable.

12 hours ago, LordOdin61 said:

Not come across any bugs on PC, should of kept my mouth shut lol, will log on later to find loads of bugs with my luck.

Yeah, not everyone is having problems and not everyone who is is having the same ones.

My suggestion to those that do is to report them to R* Support if none of the recommendations people have been providing help your situation.

oh! great! the resupply mission was working until yesterday on my game, but i just found out that it no longer works. i still can pick the mission, and complete it within the time, but it keeps empty and the mission still available. i can repeat it but in the end the production always remains empty.

so... looks like they keep working on destroying the game. RDO is a total trash :)

10 minutes ago, NeKryXe said:

oh! great! the resupply mission was working until yesterday on my game, but i just found out that it no longer works. i still can pick the mission, and complete it within the time, but it keeps empty and the mission still available. i can repeat it but in the end the production always remains empty.

so... looks like they keep working on destroying the game. RDO is a total trash :)

....and yet you keep playing it.

14 minutes ago, Kean_1 said:

....and yet you keep playing it.

yep. unfortunately it is the only game on this theme that i know and own, and i really enjoy the script and visual aspects of the game. eventually i'll get bored with all the rockstar stupidity, it's not hard to hate this game, but all the problems are caused by the extreme incompetence of rockstar programmers and not by the creative team.

rockstar always had better creatives than programmers, which was not bad. but this time they went too far on that disparity. the mediocrity of RDO programmers is astonishing.

meanwhile i already did the resupply mission another couple of times and i can confirm that it no longer works. the good thing is that we can order the supplies, but it's still ridiculous.

Edited by NeKryXe

My buddy has content issues with the game. We can't fix it and Rockstar has not been helpful but he still tries. He wants to enjoy it and he wants to get his moneys worth so I can understand playing it even though there are issues all over the place and the game is not playable half the time.