Clocking .......

Herta47

Getting grazy from Rdr2 online. Started and restarted 5 times.  Just clocking.  Try to change server  during the game ...... just clocking!!!!!!!! Clear my cache daily. Does anyone has the same issue or is it just me ?😭

48 minutes ago, Herta47 said:

Getting grazy from Rdr2 online. Started and restarted 5 times.  Just clocking.  Try to change server  during the game ...... just clocking!!!!!!!! Clear my cache daily. Does anyone has the same issue or is it just me ?😭

Yes, same thing going on several days now PS4.  I know it's them because my kid plays that plants vs zombies for hours with no issues

Cleaning cache doesn't seem to help at all

When I did  get in today camp was empty shell and no moonshine shed.

Last night, 50% of everythingI skinned or looted would just disappear

So I just doing some dailies and jumping off and hoping they doing work in the background.

31 minutes ago, Herta47 said:

Yes. It's the running wheel right under. I call it clocking; sorry.

Had this last night when trying to load a Moonshiner mission.  Could be something they are doing on their end but who knows.  The previous evening, I didn't have this issue but did have two disconnects.  .....and one last night not including the loading screen which is typically rare for me.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Herta47 said:

Entered the shack several times. EMPTY.  Very few animals in the Heartland. This afternoon NO croc's in Lemoyne. What's going on at R* ??

I have entered my shack several times with nobody inside except the band. The other day I decided to have a drink by myself in the empty bar. All the sudden everyone appeared. Odd. I must have been drunk?

• Haha 1