Nail Cripps to the ground "/

Boot Smith

Heading back to my camp in Great Plains with Cougar on the horse and dragging a 3 star buck only to find Cripps has moved the camp to Tumble-fecking-weed.  What's his problem, and how do I sic the dog on him when he starts bitching?

Another interesting glitch, I logged in using 'Spawn at Camp' and when I appeared there was no camp, just another player stood in front of me who had obviously just got back from a resource run and dropped it on the floor and his camp wasn't there anymore now either.

I just did a little jig and logged out.  Poor bloke.  :D

Edited by Boot Smith
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Boot Smith said:

Heading back to my camp in Great Plains with Cougar on the horse and dragging a 3 star buck only to find Cripps has moved the camp to Tumble-fecking-weed.  What's his problem, and how do I sic the dog on him when he starts bitching?

Another interesting glitch, I logged in using 'Spawn at Camp' and when I appeared there was no camp, just another player stood in front of me who had obviously just got back from a resource run and dropped it on the floor and his camp wasn't there anymore now either.

I just did a little jig and logged out.  Poor bloke.  :D

Now are you sure that you want to get on Cripps bad side. He’s gangster. 

• Haha 1

Or at least be able to take the dog out hunting within a certain distance of the camp - using the whistle you could send it out to retrieve birds you shoot down or hunt small animals.  

Obviously it would require a level of training to bring back 3 star varmint  ;)

• Like 1

Agreed.  But there could be some running theme here, Cripps is always moaning about the Dog.  Building a bond between them could also give you the option of sending them out to hunt to see what they get between them.  Targeting certain animals in the area.

I'd love to be able to take the dog out, added protection with other players ;)