how to enter the mooshine shack now?

NeKryXe

it's getting harder and harder to enter the moonshine shack. usually i respawn when i can't enter the shack and it fixes it, but seems that rockstar changed it again and now the respawn doesn't solve the problem. so... any one knows other ways to get able to enter the shack?

On 1/22/2020 at 8:18 PM, SageNinja said:

Do you stand in front of the door and just wait without moving? I find that is the easiest way to prompt it. If you are moving or don't give it time, it just keeps resetting the prompt to let you in.

it doesn't work on my account since a few days ago. anyway, seems like rockstar already removed the moonshine from the game, or at least from my game. at this moment the shack doesn't even appear on the map anymore.

i'm already level 20 on mooshine, but i'd like to continue to have access for the dailies. maybe they have server problems and decided to remove the moonshine access for players that already reached level 20. idk, this game's rules are absolutely weird.

6 hours ago, ragedhunter11 said:

Try switching to a new lobby when that happens. I know it wasn't removed from the game as I was just going some runs with a friend last night.

i tried that many times, i've been unable to access for a while, and it's not the first time.

i just logged in now and i see that they added again the icon for the shack on the map. i'll try to enter in a few minutes.

*update*

ok. seems like they are allowing me to enter again in the moonshine shack :) i just hope it lasts this time.

*update*

well... the shack appears on the map and i can enter it again, i'm able to produce moonshine now, but unfortunately the deliveries still don't work :(

Edited by NeKryXe
update

On 1/25/2020 at 7:19 PM, NeKryXe said:

but unfortunately the deliveries still don't work :(

I know there are other people out there having this issue so you aren't alone which is a good thing, this means Rockstar should be working on a fix for it. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, KoiiBoii said:

I know there are other people out there having this issue so you aren't alone which is a good thing, this means Rockstar should be working on a fix for it. 

since i already finished everything, i usually login everyday to do the dailies so i can join some gold, and the most irritating thing is that they keep adding objectives for things they perfectly know that aren't working: like hunting extinct animals or doing impossible moonshine objectives, among other things.

i can understand that they are trying to fix the game that they should have fix before selling it, still they could avoid to ask for impossible tasks on the dailies.

*update*

meanwhile I saw that today they asked for 20 animals skinned. LOL ...i didn't even saw 5 animals in the last 5 days :D

Edited by NeKryXe
update
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, NeKryXe said:

meanwhile I saw that today they asked for 20 animals skinned. LOL ...i didn't even saw 5 animals in the last 5 days :D

This is honestly the most frustrating issue in the game for me. I love the hunting aspect of the game and I spend or rather spent a lot of my time hunting. That fact that it takes me forever to find a lobby with a decent amount of animals to hunt annoys the heck out of me. Most days, I just give up after 30 minutes of searching. 

• Like 1