5/26/20 Weekly Bonuses, Discounts & More

Kean_1

MAY 26, 2020

TAROT CARD SET BONUSES AND DAPPER LIMITED-TIME ATTIRE

This Week in Red Dead Online: May 26th – June 1st

Beyond the fortune-tellers and parlor tricks, predicting the future is a valuable skill; so much so that complete Tarot Card Sets are selling for an extra 50%. If you’re looking for a leg up in tracking them down, all players who play Red Dead Online this week will receive a free Tarot Card map Reward.

Or join up forces with companions to explore the frontier – all Persistent Posse creation fees are waived through June 8th, so there is no better time than now to make allies and travel in packs.

Dress up or lay low with a selection of clothing items returning to the Wheeler, Rawson & Co. Catalogue this week. Make sure to pick these up before they are gone on June 8th:

• Dillehay Hat
  • Lister Hat
  • Patterned Bandanas
  • Morales Vest
  • Morning Tail Coat
  • Leavitt Jacket

To view all of your available Offers and Rewards in Red Dead Online at any given time, visit the Benefits section of the in-game pause menu or check out the new Offers and Rewards page at the Rockstar Games Social Club.

Red Dead Online players who connect their Rockstar Social Club account to Twitch Prime will receive the Collector’s Bag, the Polished Copper Moonshine Still and a Reward crediting them with 5 Moonshiner Role Ranks.

This month, PlayStation Plus Members will receive a fisherman’s starter pack consisting of 5 Special Lake Lure, 5 Special Swamp Lure, 5 Special River Lure, along with a Treasure Map of the North Clingman area to boot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

only 5 months.

if we get to the 7th month without content release, then yes it will be bad as the longest time inbetween content updates in gta 5 was 6 months.

thing is, knowing R* they will most likely release a statment saying more content will arrive during the summer, aka before 31st october.......

24 minutes ago, NF85 said:

only 5 months.

if we get to the 7th month without content release, then yes it will be bad as the longest time inbetween content updates in gta 5 was 6 months.

thing is, knowing R* they will most likely release a statment saying more content will arrive during the summer, aka before 31st october.......

Summer update!!    Coming on the last day of Summer...lol

GTA tho..  Had much more playable content in the 1st few months of its release.   It also had a content creator.  And tons of options to how to play the game. 

I seem to remember hammering the original contact missions in GTAO for months and months without any new content release, to the point I owned most of the original vehicles which turned out to be absolute garbage but with nothing else to spend money on I had to have them. I'd given up on the game some time before heists even dropped (and let's not forget the game was originally a legacy console generation release - I played the story through on PS3 and then on PS4!). Returning to it when they released heists it was never the same and the game truly dropped off a cliff after that. Loads of content releases, sure, but trash that just made griefing more and more prevalent in the game. RDO approach has been better except that they broke existing functionality with the new stuff.