Manual dead eye doesn't work, please help!!!

Hi guys, whatever I tried, my manually select dead eye doesn't work. 

Im on the level 8, but my concern is that on my story mode I didn't finish that pouring fourth oil mission properly and that option wasn't available. After that I started to play online. Then somewhere I found was saying you need to finish that mission to open. after that I have done that mission and it did open on story mode but still not available online. 

Could you please help me with this, it just does my head in...

Many Thanks ALL <3

There is no "manual select" dead eye in Online. There is only "Paint it Black" which is a Dead Eye Ability Card where your reticle paints "X"s over your target automatically as it passes over them. All other Dead Eye Ability Cards do not have any type of selection whatsoever, they just give you certain buffs/debuffs

• Like 1
2 hours ago, kemalcorek said:

Thank you for your reply Moosh89,

so does it mean that the option off in dead eye, putting x on the target/s and shooting them all together not available ? 

Yes & no, as Moosh89 says above, only the Perk Card - Paint it Black - allows painting an X on a target - u can toggle an "aim assist" which will increase your accuracy but it is only a slight help & we are left to manually aim our weapons down the sights - take aim & pause slightly to allow aim assist to work then shoot & your accuracy will be improved but you have to toggle aim assist on in your settings [IIRC]

Edited by Sigill MacFinn
spelling
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, kemalcorek said:

Thank you for your reply Moosh89,

so does it mean that the option off in dead eye, putting x on the target/s and shooting them all together not available ? 

"Paint it Black" in Online allows you to mark out however many "x"s you have bullets loaded for. If you use the Schofield revolver, you can paint 6 "x"s. If you have the bow or Springfield rifle, you can only paint one. 

Once you pull the right trigger to fire, your character will fire off all marked shots very quickly. 

Unlike Story mode, time does not slow down while in Dead Eye. Ideally," Paint it Black" is only used as a means to guarantee accuracy (unless your target ducks behind cover) 

• Like 1