pelts and animals disappearing?

Makaveli

4 hours ago, Makaveli said:

I have notice that when i kill a animals and if i walk small distance away or even sometime just turn my back to skin another that some will disappear and if u leave your horse a small distance away carcass and pelts can be lost!

Yet later in the game, you can clean your horse and afterwards you will have all those pelts reappear.  At one point hunting, we got ambused and I died.  When my horse returned it had no pelts.  When hunted new ones, went and sold everything, went back to the horse and there was more pelts.  Went back and sold those.  I think sometimes the game gets overwhelmed and they temporarily disappear and then at some point they reappear.  I know someone who reported this to Rockstar.

Edited by YodaMan 3D
  • Like 1

i say its just a bug to be worked out but i just like to put it out there about it hoping people will write to rockstar our thay will see what needs to be looked at..

i cant wait till der a bit more on rdr2 online and the game stops glitching so much!

8 hours ago, YodaMan 3D said:

Yet later in the game, you can clean your horse and afterwards you will have all those pelts reappear.  At one point hunting, we got ambused and I died.  When my horse returned it had no pelts.  When hunted new ones, went and sold everything, went back to the horse and there was more pelts.  Went back and sold those.  I think sometimes the game gets overwhelmed and they temporarily disappear and then at some point they reappear.  I know someone who reported this to Rockstar.

Good to know. I was wondering what the heck was going on with this myself. I know a lot needs to be fixed but such implemented details in the game, it really surprised me that they got missed.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2018 at 9:06 AM, Makaveli said:

I have notice that when i kill a animals and if i walk small distance away or even sometime just turn my back to skin another that some will disappear and if u leave your horse a small distance away carcass and pelts can be lost!

Limitations of the server, I'm afraid. Not a bug, just annoying.