The dark side has cookies

Poggy

Ok, so I just spent half an hour wandering through StDenis getting very drunk and beating people up.  No police ever got involved, I looted everyone, my honour barely moved, and I had a great time! :). Oh dear ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Poggy said:

Ok, so I just spent half an hour wandering through StDenis getting very drunk and beating people up.  No police ever got involved, I looted everyone, my honour barely moved, and I had a great time! :). Oh dear ...

Yeah, but if you accidentally shoot a cop that get in the way.  You will feel the full wrath of the law in St. Denis.  I happened to be riding through and still had my gun drawn, bumped another rider.  Shots was exchanged and as civilians ran for their lives, a cop walked out into and got shot.  POOF!  They spawned everywhere.  There was a couple players nearby that got shot at, I was feeling really bad.  I got outside of town, crossed 2 bridges and thought that I was scott free.  Headshot dead.  Apparently, St. Denis has a S.W.A.T. team with a sniper.  hehehehe

• Haha 1

Yes, sure Yodaman - but I never drew any weapon at all. 

I left my long arms on my mount, and just ran around using my fists.  Took on ten dock-workers at one point and battered the lot of them!  Not a peep from the cops.  I rugby tackled NPCs from behind - no one did anything except run away scared. 

Only once did someone turn into an eye and say they were going to get the law - so I beat them unconscious too.  so long as you dont kill anyone and just knock them out, everyone seems ok with it :)

Edited by Poggy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, YodaMan 3D said:

Yeah, but if you accidentally shoot a cop that get in the way.  You will feel the full wrath of the law in St. Denis.  I happened to be riding through and still had my gun drawn, bumped another rider.  Shots was exchanged and as civilians ran for their lives, a cop walked out into and got shot.  POOF!  They spawned everywhere.  There was a couple players nearby that got shot at, I was feeling really bad.  I got outside of town, crossed 2 bridges and thought that I was scott free.  Headshot dead.  Apparently, St. Denis has a S.W.A.T. team with a sniper.  hehehehe

Have you ever seen a pissed off Cajun with a firearm?   May as well start sizing up caskets at that point.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Poggy said:

Moral of the story: as long as you're drunk, all is forgiven.

Those are some words to live by...

• Like 1