Jump to content

About update this week!


McLawDiz
 Share

Recommended Posts

I'm assuming this is just a minor update, not an expansion of activities (hope to be proved wrong).

The most important thing to update/sort out is stability/connection/lag issues.

Then some of the bugs involving horse loss, hat wearing, animation glitching, cold weather clothing etc.

After that, making sure everyone gets their bonus gold/cash/refunds.

Then camp functionality.

If they do all that and still have more, then great! :)  Ideally, I hope for minigames, more emotes and deathmode selection options.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pardon my question, and I don't want to de-rail, but why? 

There's already a respwn option, why not add an animation to it?  I don't really desire one, but I wouldn't be against it if they did provide one.  Am I right in guessing this might be a personal issue for you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Poggy said:

Pardon my question, and I don't want to de-rail, but why? 

There's already a respwn option, why not add an animation to it?  I don't really desire one, but I wouldn't be against it if they did provide one.  Am I right in guessing this might be a personal issue for you?

If they added it, people could, and will, kill you, then just kill themselves to deny you any sort of revenge. It's like they're killing you without facing any reporcussions. Itt would probably encourage griefing as well. So yeah, probably a personal thing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ah, gotcha :)  I'm not sure it would make much of a difference since you can already choose to respawn or just reload into a different sever for the same effect (perhaps even more aggravating).  At least with a suicide option you can desecrate their corpses.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A rumor I have read online is that they was only planning about 2 weeks for Beta with a couple of tweaks for updates and then the release.  Now when I asked the person where they got his info, they got defensive.  So take that with a grain of salt and a shot of tequila for what it's worth.  I am still trying to find something out that is a little more trusting then because I said so from someone online.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, YodaMan 3D said:

A rumor I have read online is that they was only planning about 2 weeks for Beta with a couple of tweaks for updates and then the release.  Now when I asked the person where they got his info, they got defensive.  So take that with a grain of salt and a shot of tequila for what it's worth.  I am still trying to find something out that is a little more trusting then because I said so from someone online.

It's probably gonna be a long, drawn out process, so as to not face any backlash for releasi g an unfinished game mode. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Poggy said:

Pardon my question, and I don't want to de-rail, but why? 

There's already a respwn option, why not add an animation to it?  I don't really desire one, but I wouldn't be against it if they did provide one.  Am I right in guessing this might be a personal issue for you?

In gta try hards would kill themselves to avoid dying from a player.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Unknown1598 said:

In gta try hards would kill themselves to avoid dying from a player.

They already do it in RDR2 too   I've also sent a few trolls packing after they got a taste of their own medicine.  I go to add them to my block list and discover their gone.  .....only had a couple hit and runs though.  Most will keep up the fight once they had a taste for blood.  ......but while they can dish it out, they usually can't take it.

I have also quit sessions to deny trolls the satisfaction.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

LATEST RDR2 NEWS CLIPS

×
×
  • Create New...