Hi from England

Hi

Old and Knackered  gamer from the days of the commodore 64, Been reading the forum's for awhile and decided to sign up, Never got to play RDR but wanted to so when I heard about RDR2 was coming out decided to hang up the football game (Madden got the ps4 coz Madden hadn't been on the PC for year's so bought Ps4 and Madden and they released it for the PC about a week after! )  Anyway Love RDR2 and here's hoping they get it together with the online,

Take it easy stay safe and Peace!

Hi ZombieFeet. From England too, Norfolk at the mo but Coventry originally. And also old from the Spectrum 48 days. My mate Paddy has a 64 and we'd buy the magazines for the games, he'd read out the basic game code and I'd type it in.
After 6 hours or so we'd have a game that didn't work :D

Aup

Hi MaryW  thank you for the reply and yep the games back then were very hit and miss :) If you see me in game ill be the one with the worst aim as I have free aim on and also in my own world coz all players on mute ( I also have no mic ) anyway take it easy and stay safe!

Peace

Hi Zombie,

While I'm not in the UK, we have quite a few folks from that region in our group.  Feel free to join if you're looking to meet more people in your area to co-op with:

I have also set up a PSN Community group for the same purpose (to meet like minded people to team up with).  It's "Red Dead Redemption 2 - TeamUp" (without the quotes).

4 hours ago, ZombieFeet said:

Hi VampireKrush

Thank you for the welcome, It does seem quite a cool Forum, take it easy stay safe and Peace! 

Yes, it is.  It's refreshing given how toxic many other forums can be that I've been a part of over the years.  The community in general is very nice.

Hi Reyes

all is cool thank you, i agree I think Reddit could learn a lot  from this place lol, thank you for the reply take it easy stay safe and Peace.

On 1/9/2019 at 11:26 AM, ZombieFeet said:

Hi

Old and Knackered  gamer from the days of the commodore 64, Been reading the forum's for awhile and decided to sign up, Never got to play RDR but wanted to so when I heard about RDR2 was coming out decided to hang up the football game (Madden got the ps4 coz Madden hadn't been on the PC for year's so bought Ps4 and Madden and they released it for the PC about a week after! )  Anyway Love RDR2 and here's hoping they get it together with the online,

Take it easy stay safe and Peace!

Welcome!