POP UP Adds

Mark4407

These new popup adds jumping in from the R?H side on every page you open are doing my head.

They started today i understand adverts help run sites but these are way over the top  they half fill your screen Cant see what written till you scroll over to the right and close every one each time every time you open a page or go back a page 

Edited by Mark4407

I mostly use this place on a desktop. I think I only browsed a few times on my phone. I am sure the owner and mods will see what the issue is an try to address it. Knowing how ads work (I own a few sites myself) when it comes to mobile, it is kind of hard to predict how they will look or function. Sometimes they just get in the way but that is down to the ad placers. 

Whether I'm browsing this site on a computer or via my Android phone, I don't have the problem described.  I'm not saying it doesn't happen for the OP, just saying it's not occurring for everyone.  

@Mark4407, Is this happening for you on computer or on your phone?  I don't know what can be done about it but as I mentioned in our message, I'll pass it along. 

On 1/17/2019 at 1:35 AM, Mark4407 said:

These new popup adds jumping in from the R?H side on every page you open are doing my head.

They started today i understand adverts help run sites but these are way over the top  they half fill your screen Cant see what written till you scroll over to the right and close every one each time every time you open a page or go back a page 

Hi @Mark4407, was it a video unit? If so, that was an error and has been fixed - sorry. Thank you very much for your feedback! Let me know if you have any further concerns!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Kean_1 said:

Whether I'm browsing this site on a computer or via my Android phone, I don't have the problem described.  I'm not saying it doesn't happen for the OP, just saying it's not occurring for everyone.  

@Mark4407, Is this happening for you on computer or on your phone?  I don't know what can be done about it but as I mentioned in our message, I'll pass it along. 

When this was posted, the video that usually plays at the bottom of the page was made into a pop up on the right side of the screen (on desktop). It was fixed later in the day.

1 hour ago, Lonestar said:

Hi @Mark4407, was it a video unit? If so, that was an error and has been fixed - sorry. Thank you very much for your feedback! Let me know if you have any further concerns!

I believe that's what he was referring to. You're always very prompt with fixing things, keep up the good work!

Edited by Truth
  • Thanks 2