2xp

Makaveli

2 hours ago, Melizmator said:

I played yesterday in a posse and bag delivery was 60 xp for each instead of 50 xp, 1.10 $ instead of 1.00 $. Xp after finishing was sometimes bigger than normal but not always

I think they're aware of it and "tinkering", which is why the online landing page seems to be bugged (or at least it was earlier).

Something else to consider (and something @Ragee503 brought to our attention last night) was the wording about what exactly the "2XP" entails.  

Playing in a Posse always increases the XP you can earn on Free Roam Missions and Free Roam Events.  Posse up this week to earn 2X as much increased XP on these activities, and next week earn 20% more XP across all activities in the Red Dead Online Beta.

So in other words (from what I understand), you are only earning twice as much of the increased amount you normally get when playing with a posse.  Now, I don;t know what that normally is but I have played a lot of missions solo and with posses and it's never been a huge difference IME.  ....noticeable, yeah but not really groundbreaking.  Last night it didn't even seem to make much of a difference.

Personally, I'm more excited about the 20% more XP that is being offered next week on all activities.  I think that will make more of a difference.

5 minutes ago, Kean_1 said:

Personally, I'm more excited about the 20% more XP that is being offered next week on all activities.  I think that will make more of a difference.

Agree'd that could add up much faster. Hope it is for hunting, fishing, herbs and jewelry gathering also.  That could really add up nicely.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ragee503 said:

Agree'd that could add up much faster. Hope it is for hunting, fishing, herbs and jewelry gathering also.  That could really add up nicely.

First of all, OUTSTANDING profile pic. 

But sadly, I don't think that boost will count towards those activities unless you hit buckle/rewards milestones.

"Kill each and everyone" mission seems the best for this 2xp. Although you don't get double for the mission completion, you can still rack up some serious xp. Including the 926xp for completing the mission, I have finished some with anywhere from 1500 to 1750xp total xp.