Maintaining weight - just how much to eat?

Parzival

From the strategy guide...

Weight has a parameter from 0 (skinny) to 20 (overweight). Arthur/John is considered ‘peak’ at 10. 

You naturally lose one point of weight every 24 in-game minutes unless you eat stuff, each type of food having its own calorific value that counteracts the weight loss. 

Being over weight will drain your cores at an accelerated rate (up to 25%) and your stamina meter faster (0.75% faster per increment), but will provide you with more damage resistance. 

Being under weight will do the same, but your damage resistance will suffer, but you correspondingly gain better stamina (same as above, but swap over damage resistance and stamina). 

• Like 1

Just now, Cokeyskunk said:

It would be a lot more handy if we got a pop-up notification saying, "You are now hungry," or "You are now exhausted," kind of like "You are now cold." That would help quite a bit to know when he should eat, drink, sleep, etc.

Only if I can get a poop-up notification for when my horse needs to void his bowels.  Kinda sick of watching that happen on a regular basis.

Just now, BropolloCreed79 said:

Only if I can get a poop-up notification for when my horse needs to void his bowels.  Kinda sick of watching that happen on a regular basis.

SPEAKING of which, why doesn't Arthur or John EVER "cop a squat" anywhere?? It could be a cut-scene where they disappear behind a bush or into an outhouse, but not having necessary "evacuation" moments is rather dumb.

• Haha 1