Hang your hat up.

smurfwashere

Question

Last update just made me feel like hanging hat up, Im losing much more than i can make now with the little in game content and constant glitches and ALERTS, this game is starting to turn into a joke on the net when it used to be the next big thing. Are you trying to make me leave? Because your not trying to make me stay.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 answers to this question

3 hours ago, smurfwashere said:

Last update just made me feel like hanging hat up, Im losing much more than i can make now with the little in game content and constant glitches and ALERTS, this game is starting to turn into a joke on the net when it used to be the next big thing. Are you trying to make me leave? Because your not trying to make me stay.

Are we trying to make you leave?  No, not that I know of.  ....but then again RDR2.org is a fan site which isn't affiliated with R* or 2K. 

I think I told you this back in December when you accused R* of fraud, but if you want your opinion of R* or RDR2/RDO to be heard by them, I would suggest using their website:

https://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption2/online/feedback?step=f2e50892

Alternatively, if you want to hang your hat up in relation to the game, then hang your hat up.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, smurfwashere said:

Oh yea, i remember you telling me im wasting my time posting here, Thanks and i did, more than enough other games to play.

Sorry, but I never said anything of the sort.  What i did say back then:

If you guys really want to help effect change, submit your feedback to R*.   Provide them with the details of your experience with the gold bar system.

I suspect it's an oversight if it is occurring as some describe and not intentional deceit but then again, some will automatically assume the worst regardless.

As I said, no one here is trying to chase you off Smurf especially me.  You're more than welcome to stay if you like.  We're more than happy to have you here.  It's your choice.  

• Like 1

I never seen anyone on here tell someone to leave. We all have complaints about the game and we all hope it improves. Even if you don't want to continue to play the online end of the game, you can still be a part of the community here. Talk about the story mode or hang out in the off topic area of the forum. 

• Like 1

On 3/4/2019 at 8:15 PM, HIGHHorse said:

I never seen anyone on here tell someone to leave. We all have complaints about the game and we all hope it improves. Even if you don't want to continue to play the online end of the game, you can still be a part of the community here. Talk about the story mode or hang out in the off topic area of the forum. 

Hey... You... LEAVE! NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE!

Now you can't say you never seen it :D

(I don't mean this, just joking and I completely agree with your statement as well as @Kean_1 )

Dude take time out from the game Check the game out in a couple of months. I'm a rank 134 with everything. And I am losing interest as well. Specially after they nerfed the hunting. Feel sorry for the lower ranks because the game has become a real grind now. The sad thing is players are been pushed towards microtransactions if they cannot tolerate grinding for hours.  

• Like 1

On 3/2/2019 at 9:07 PM, smurfwashere said:

I feel the same way bro, I'm level 140 got the 3 best horses & 3 of the best saddles all the guns in gold $9000 & 300 gold bars, the game is just boring me to death, there's nothing in the updates to keep me interested anymore. 

• Like 1

On 3/13/2019 at 6:21 AM, Ozy8753 said:

I feel the same way bro, I'm level 140 got the 3 best horses & 3 of the best saddles all the guns in gold $9000 & 300 gold bars, the game is just boring me to death, there's nothing in the updates to keep me interested anymore. 

Damn, I cant even imagine, I just started online, when everyone got hot about it I was just wrapping up my second play through of story mode and I set up a character and tried the very first mission to get a horse, I didnt even finish that mission lol and just went to play a third play through of story, and it was awesome, the best I had.

But this left me out in the cold on the online, then I didnt get the online part, like I was intimidated by immediately pairing up with others when I felt like I was not ready, etc..

So I put it off til last week, now I am trying and it has good and bad, and I do enjoy it, but from level 4 where I am at now, (level 7 on my other profile) it is hard to even imagine you guys over level 100 and with all the fixings and trimmings, that just seems light years away., but im going to keep plugging away.

I would love to be able to buy a good horse or do a treasure hunt, I cant wait, and I hope this beta works itself out pretty soon, it is getting warm out and once it hits 60 degrees I shut this thing off til next winter.