Why NOT all things from SP are ONLINE ?!

HOTSKIP

Question

A LOT of OUTFITS, ACTIONS, JOBS, LOCATIONS, NPCs (like Trappers, Natives, etc ) are NOT ONLINE ?

WHY ?!

At least what was in the single player should be in the ONLINE version. 

Or it will all feel EMPTY and BORING !!!

• Like 1

11 answers to this question

Well I had the same thoughts as well, like even the mercy kill option for injured animals isn't online (I hate that it's not), And to be honest seems this game isn't a Beta per say, it's more of an Alpha where its bare minimum and are slowly adding in things and features.

• Like 1

@HOTSKIP,

There are many things they will be adding over time.  R* has mentioned before the game's release and since that the RDO Beta will be (and is) a work in progress.  

Personally, I would suggest that you also submit your suggestions directly to R* through their Beta Feedback website:

https://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption2/online/feedback?step=f2e50892

I just stomp the animals before skinning them. It degrades pelt quality, but I’ve usua already done that after I gun the rest of the herd down like a maniac after head shooting the best animal. I’d likely do this even if the mercy kill option from the story was available... it’s just one more animation to get stuck in helplessly while griefers can take the time to line up a perfect head shot from the next hilltop over.

I should clarify.. I’m all for including more of these little things from single player. I didn’t mean to sound like I’m against it. But I’d prefer to have the option of giving the living critters a good stomp to save on time stuck in animation.

Edited by The_Liquor

Some people are having issues with missing NPCs, shops that aren't working, missions that are glitched, and animals basically not being found. I am sure they are aware of the issues by now but it doesn't hurt to tell them what is happening for you. I have had these issues here and there but overall, when the lobbies work how they should, there is plenty to do.

- Trappers Butchering Location are deserted in Online

- NO Hand made Trappers or Native American OUTFIT available in online

- NOT a single Native Tribe ...nor one single NATIVE AMERICAN NPC or any Native American NOTHING ! 

What all you Western Game Developers and Movie Makers have AGAINST NATIVES ?!

This game looks more like an EARLY GANGSTERS than a LATE WESTERN

...and new outfit are all way too dandy and freaky...come on …!

Old RDR was more WESTERN than the rdr2 is...and it was set 15 years LATER than rdr2 … beahh

Edited by Kean_1
combined posts
  • Like 1

The game is in beta.  There is a lot missing at this early stage of RDO.  Given time we will likely see a lot of things and other things added that are not currently available.

R* and 2K have repeatedly said the game is in the early stages of development and there is a lot more to come.  

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 9:44 PM, Kean_1 said:

The game is in beta.  There is a lot missing at this early stage of RDO.  Given time we will likely see a lot of things and other things added that are not currently available.

R* and 2K have repeatedly said the game is in the early stages of development and there is a lot more to come.  

I will believe that when I will see it….

They need to say WHEN and WHAT will be added. Or it will be just promising and leaving hopes !

Anyways.… the Online RDR2 so far is a big disappointment for me

Not a Late Western at all but an Early Gangster instead….with some Battle Royale Events that have NOT a western feeling at all !

Lets face it, they spent a lot of time developing the game, and most of that went to making a deadline extension of a year, so they couldnt delay again, although I bet they would have preferred too.

Deadlines often ruin new games, because investors want their money back and dont think the added time and cost will make a difference to them, but as you can see R* did an incredible job on the Sp, now as a sacrifice they had to release before they were ready, I am sure they arent psyched about that, but give them time, remember what they gave us here, they need time, we need to be patient, if it is too beta for some, then it is probably best to leave it be for a few months and come back after a while to see what has changed.

I have every confidence that when they are done, this game will kick ass!!

We are very spoiled and people are getting inpatient and demanding, it is frustrating for everyone involved I am sure.

We cant change what has happened, all we can do is have faith and give Rockstar the time they need.

This is a great time to use feedback as it can and in many cases will affect the final product.

Edited by lumper

On 3/13/2019 at 2:15 AM, dredd1961 said:

They are drip feeding stuff really slowly and the focus seems to be on PVP and cosmetics at the moment. Because PVE is more time consuming to develop we will not be seeing any of that anytime soon. 

This is the impression I got. I think they want to get the game out of beta before they add in bigger things. 

• Like 1