"New" content avaible

Zampen

Seems like they unlocked a couple of clothing items and spoils of war.... not much it seems but i mat have missed something. Getting pretty pissed....

Edited by Zampen

12 minutes ago, Zampen said:

Seems like they unlocked a couple of clothing items and spoils of war.... not much it seems

THE MORNING TAIL COAT RIGHT?! PLEASE TELL ME IT'S AVAILABLE NOW???

AND THE SHOW GIRL DRESS TO Y HOPEFULLY

Edited by Renascent
  • Haha 1

So afaik, this new "Update" was useless.. they litteraly unlocked SOME clothing, and the new "Spoils of war" gamemode, that looks pretty dull, and almost a copy of every other gamemode. 

I hope they troll at the R* HQ.. Because it looks like they are destroying their own game.. Mostly Online!

People seem to be changing games.. And with DIV2 coming, i see this game needs something big! , and soon! 

I have been patient, and still is (ITS A BETA) but, i dont know why they dont take this more serious.. I see the same people in my feed everday when i login, that must be an indication, that no one is playing, unless those who still wish & believe.. But i am starting to be a bit skeptic! 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Steven Kreg said:

this is kinda how it will be the next several weeks

Yup....

"Stay tuned for a raft of updates big and small including gameplay like the Fishing Challenge, new Showdown Modes, and Target Races – along with new weekly bonuses and a lot more."

59 minutes ago, Kean_1 said:

"Stay tuned for a raft of updates big and small including gameplay like the Fishing Challenge, new Showdown Modes, and Target Races – along with new weekly bonuses and a lot more."

So, literally nothing that adds to the open world of the game, apart from standing still and fishing. **dejectedly bangs head on desk**

• Like 1