Jump to content
  • 0

in game food...


pluck3
 Share

Question

Any reason for me to buy a 3.00$ Candies Slightly restoring health and stamina   over a 1.90 Cheese Wedge Moderatly restoring health and dead eye and Canned Beans at 1.20 moderatly health and stamina ???  Why the candies are worth that much if it worst than the others ?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
13 hours ago, pluck3 said:

Any reason for me to buy a 3.00$ Candies Slightly restoring health and stamina   over a 1.90 Cheese Wedge Moderatly restoring health and dead eye and Canned Beans at 1.20 moderatly health and stamina ???  Why the candies are worth that much if it worst than the others ?

 

Are you aware that if you search every camp, every building, shack etc. You will collect enough food that you will never have to buy anything from a general store except ammo. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
16 hours ago, dredd1961 said:

Are you aware that if you search every camp, every building, shack etc. You will collect enough food that you will never have to buy anything from a general store except ammo. 

Facts. I had to get my friend off the buying food bandwagon. He was wasting so much money when he could have just stocked up from looting. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
6 hours ago, watery buffalo said:

You get awarded for buying food in the shop? I must have missed this. What do you get for doing this? 

A buckle. For buying just 1,000 consumable items in the shop/catalogue. 🙄

I feed my horse on bought carrots to help attain this award rather than the free ones I can pick up in the wild. Also buy all the cheap produce periodically but it still takes an eternity (and wasted $). Buy from catalogue and combine this award with the one for collecting items from delivery box.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Don't bother with the candy. You kind of answered your own question there. It is useless. If you are going to buy anything, focus on only items that give you moderate+ perks to eating them. Avoid anything else. Not worth it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 4/18/2019 at 9:56 PM, CowBoii said:

Don't bother with the candy. You kind of answered your own question there. It is useless. If you are going to buy anything, focus on only items that give you moderate+ perks to eating them. Avoid anything else. Not worth it. 

yeah was just wondering if there was anything special with these candies to be worth double the value of a baked beans , and giving worst health/stamina/dead eye .... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...