Treasure on Island in O'Creaghs Run

gamerfan1010

Question

I was working on the treasure hunter missions last night, and when i came to this one, when i found the rock, it wouldnt let me lift it up to get the gold bars-has anyone else had this issue? I did restart the game all over, so not sure if that is why i cant lift it, but if i can't, then i can't go any further with this particular challenge :( If anyone else has had this happen, and you got it resolved, any help would be much appreciated :) TIA

12 answers to this question

1 minute ago, gamerfan1010 said:

I was working on the treasure hunter missions last night, and when i came to this one, when i found the rock, it wouldnt let me lift it up to get the gold bars-has anyone else had this issue? I did restart the game all over, so not sure if that is why i cant lift it, but if i can't, then i can't go any further with this particular challenge :( If anyone else has had this happen, and you got it resolved, any help would be much appreciated :) TIA

that's the 3rd/final location, did you get the maps/loot from the previous 2?  gotta do them in order.

13 minutes ago, gamerfan1010 said:

@Kormathnot sure-this is the video i was following to try and get it: https://youtu.be/kwweJ0yGHok

if you didn't get the first and second map parts/loot you can't get the third.  At least i couldn't, i tried going straight to the treasure and couldn't do anything with it.  Make sure you read the maps also, just grabbing them and stuffing them in your satchel doesn't work.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, gamerfan1010 said:

@Kormath that did it 😀 I have another question for you-do you know how long I need to keep one of the special hats on for (ex: the Viking helmet) for it to register I picked it up? Or do I need to just have it on my horse, with my regular hat?

6 minutes ago, Foxtrot said:

I'm fairly sure that it'll be available in your wardrobe as soon as you wear it.  You should be able to organize your horse load in the wardrobe screen.

What he said ;) 

@mickeyC,

@Kormath is right.  Please use the spoiler button in the toolbar to hide responses that may be spoilers for others who haven't discovered these things in the game yet.  We appreciate it.

If anyone ever sees a spoiler revealed in these forums, please use the report post option so one of us (the moderators) can take care of it.  I just happened across this thread and saw the replies.  Thanks.