Rise In High Levels Being Voted to be Kicked in Showdown

Savage_Reaper

It use to happen every now and than, now it seems to happen way to often. Are players really that soft? It is truly pathetic. As far as you know I could have gotten to my level via shooting cops in St Denis or just by hunting. It is truly annoying that you get voted out immediately when you enter a lobby or when you get MVP or top 3 in a match.  Why isn't there a veto option ? Why should I have to go back to free roam and try to find another lobby? If you are that much of a "kitty", maybe YOU should leave to find another lobby. I have voiced my opinion to R* several times already. This kicking feature shouldn't even be an option. 

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, Savage_Reaper said:

It use to happen every now and than, now it seems to happen way to often. Are players really that soft? It is truly pathetic. As far as you know I could have gotten to my level via shooting cops in St Denis or just by hunting. It is truly annoying that you get voted out immediately when you enter a lobby or when you get MVP or top 3 in a match.  Why isn't there a veto option ? Why should I have to go back to free roam and try to find another lobby? If you are that much of a "kitty", maybe YOU should leave to find another lobby. I have voiced my opinion to R* several times already. This kicking feature shouldn't even be an option. 

So you are being kicked plum out of the game mode ? We go in as posse and sometimes we will kick a player to get a member on same team but it always just moves the one kicked to the other team. Never out of the lobby. 100 % though folk get scured seeing high levels.  163 myself

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Chris Arbaugh said:

So you are being kicked plum out of the game mode ? We go in as posse and sometimes we will kick a player to get a member on same team but it always just moves the one kicked to the other team. Never out of the lobby. 100 % though folk get scured seeing high levels.  163 myself

I got MVP in a Team Name Your Weapon. Right after game , I see my name pop up to be kicked.  I was running regular Showdown at the time so it only take 6 votes. When I saw it at 5/6....I next saw that all to familiar screen. " You have been voted to be kicked".   I like to run the regular showdown because I have a love/hate relationship with the Bow and Arrow match as well as the Throwing Knives. I hate them , but the payout is ridiculous if you score top 3. Especially this week. 

When you vote people to be kicked, it kicks them from the lobby completely  , not the team. That is why if you want to be on same team, have everyone ready up to lock yourself in. Kicking feature is trash and needs to go. I'm only 208, I have seen 350s, 400s, and even a 503. Levels don't mean anything in this game.  At least not to me. 

Edited by Savage_Reaper
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, danjou said:

used to happen in rdr1. basically other players want you gone because you are better than them. 

Lol. I am average at best. I might have a game were I do well but than next game do bad. I like the challenge of playing with people that are better than me. Just like in the gym if I decide to have a training partner, he has to be stronger than me. I want the challenge of getting on their level pound for pound. Working out with someone that is weaker than me will not push me or motivate me in the same way. Same with PVP. Pub stomping is cool and all, but it doesn't make you better at all. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, jnaron_ngc said:

I doubt you are average cowboy.

Lol.  I am . Trust me. I'm a patient player. I don't run around like a headless chicken on bath salts. Lol. But I do run with people that are good. I mean really really good. I go positive most every game ( Plunder, Spoils, Up in Smoke don't count if you are running the bag)....but there is always room for improvement.  I'm forcing myself to be proficient with every weapon , because who knows what looms in this upcoming update.  

Edited by Savage_Reaper

19 hours ago, Savage_Reaper said:

I feel You there partner. Although im only lvl 112 when i manage to win and be 1st   two, three times in a row sometimes i get voted to kick me. Seen that as well on others that have a good day/winning streak.   Im not a Pro but im getting better every week. 

I also think that voting to kick some1 should be taken off. 

I  know after 3 months of play that there are a lot of "kitties" around and sadly a lot of kids playing the game. When i see  very good player i want to beat him, not take him out of the game - that is what pussies do.    

• Thanks 1

On 5/3/2019 at 8:52 AM, James Hickok_1837 said:

Well i have nothing against groups joining. Getting my ass kicked motivates me even more to try harder/be better but hey i respect Your opinion. 

Exactly man. I have nothing against groups. I can run with several posses anytime I want, I just sometimes choose to run solo. But the match making is trash. If you load in with 4 of your buddies, the game constantly wants to split your up. Every other PVP game allows you to stick together . Hopefully that gets fixed.  And if you desire to run with people in Showdown, Free Roam,etc..........it is beyond easy to find people. I just sometimes like to run solo because I want to relax or just want quite. But hating on posses wanting to play together is silly. I never seen someone kicked that wasn't in the top 3/mvp game after game. Players vote people out that they deem are better than them so they have a better chance. It isn't that complicated. It is a sad state of affairs. If you can't handle the competition of the the lobby your in , find another one. Are you that  entitled that you feel the need to ruin someone else's game? 

Edited by Savage_Reaper
  • Like 1

To get kicked everyone has to kick you, not just some or even most, and I haven't seen anyone get kicked because they are good, usually because they put crap on the mic, either music, or loud children in the background, etc.. and wont stop it, yes you can mute them and that is what I do, but they do tend to get kicked.
So I totally sympathize with you if your getting kicked for winning, that sucks. 
Players who win every round or have very high kill to deaths I haven't seen any get kicked,

The people I would like to kick are the campers, especially in showdown large, but that's another matter,

As I learn the maps more and how this all works, I will take care of the campers.
 I am practicing, I want to get better so I like playing with better players, I don't consider someone who hides and snipes at everyone from cover a skilled player, just a camper and in a game where you have to search for a target, it really sucks to run run run and just as you get near, get killed by a camping player, man that gets my goat, lol but mehh, its part of the game, IF a player did that 3 times in a row and ended up with 14-3 or 27-4, or 33- 2 then yeah, If someone starts a kick vote I'm in, but usually it is the annoying player getting kicked, , not the skilled, skilled players are fun to play with, they make you better.

On 5/4/2019 at 10:23 AM, Miltonastic said:

Maybe you have a crappy sounding mic?

I notice most players don't know about the mute and just vote to kick noisy or annoying because of a bad mic players. 

No. I am not even in game chat. I create a Psn party chat to avoid hearing the nonsense players talk about, heavy mouth breathers, sqeakers, crappy music, etc. I don’t have the patience or temperament to talk to randoms. Besides, none  of these game modes require a ton of talking. Pretty straight forward. If I want a coordinated team, I run with a posse. In my experience giving randoms instructions is about as useful as using a condom with holes in it.  Not worth the added stress. IMO

• Haha 1