Jump to content

upgraded satchel


lumper
 Share

Recommended Posts

Remember in the single player game when you upgraded that satchel to the max one? so you could hold 99 of items in stead of 3?

Well, how great would it be if we had two options, I would gladly pay 15 gold bars for double the space and 25 gold bars for triple!!

Rockstar wants to sell gold, I think this could be a great way to do it, if you chose to grind for it or buy it, you can instantly sustain twice or three times as long in pvp or free roam where you need tonics, food,  etc.. just a thought, but I seriously would enjoy the grind towards that gold if I knew in the end I coudl hole 30 of each thing instead of 10.

I know this is an idea for Rockstar but I was curious to see if any other players felt the same way.

 

Same with a bandoleer, you can buy a tier I, tier II, or Tier III of either a satchel  or bandoleer. if you choose too?

I think it is a good idea.

 

Edited by lumper
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think it would be a good idea. If I was willing to bet on what I guess rockstar might do, I’d guess when they get working on the paths, it’ll be incorporated into one or more of them somehow. Maybe satchel for the trader one... bandolier for the bounty hunter etc. They did say each would have its own abilities.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'd love to be able to hunt longer between butcher visits...  Having a fresh kill just laying there and not being able to harvest all of it because part of it filled my inventory space ... ugh.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, lumper said:

Remember in the single player game when you upgraded that satchel to the max one? so you could hold 99 of items in stead of 3?

Well, how great would it be if we had two options, I would gladly pay 15 gold bars for double the space and 25 gold bars for triple!!

Rockstar wants to sell gold, I think this could be a great way to do it, if you chose to grind for it or buy it, you can instantly sustain twice or three times as long in pvp or free roam where you need tonics, food,  etc.. just a thought, but I seriously would enjoy the grind towards that gold if I knew in the end I coudl hole 30 of each thing instead of 10.

I know this is an idea for Rockstar but I was curious to see if any other players felt the same way.

 

Same with a bandoleer, you can buy a tier I, tier II, or Tier III of either a satchel  or bandoleer. if you choose too?

I think it is a good idea.

 

Yes yes yes ! We want it !

Im 100% sure they will implement this in near future - its ready from day one (single player mode). 

Same with carts and wagons.  

Actually at the beginning i bought "better" horse satchel in the stables but was disapointed its only visual upgrade. Having 30 animal fats would be cool tho ;) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes we need sachtels period. It's immersion breaking when our characters reach into thin air for items and vice versato store items.

 

For those talking about hunting reasons, I'd love an ability to buy a wagon that is stored at the camp and you can hook up your hourse to it and use it. For now we can steal wagons and some of them (not all but a few different variations) we can use to store a bunch of carcasses to bring back to the butcher. They slide around a lot so it has to be a cart with tallish walls all around with no door open in back. I'd love to be able to just buy a wagon to specifically use for placing carcasses in. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/30/2019 at 7:50 AM, James Hickok_1837 said:

Yes yes yes ! We want it !

Im 100% sure they will implement this in near future - its ready from day one (single player mode). 

Same with carts and wagons.  

Actually at the beginning i bought "better" horse satchel in the stables but was disapointed its only visual upgrade. Having 30 animal fats would be cool tho ;) 

I spoke to R* about this the other day, they say they are working on it.

I am talking about storing 4 and 5 outfits to your horse if you bought the upgraded saddle bags.

So I know we are supposed to be able to store 5 outfits, but as you know it doesnt work, I can get 4 saved, well 3 saved and 1 custom one that as long as I dont change sessions or anything will remain, but I need to be able to save those 4 or even 5, and they claim they are working on this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I bought the upgraded saddle bag and was able to carry two pre-set outfits and three custom ones. After the latest update and the "gifts" I got for being a PSN Plus member I can only store 3 outfits irregardless. Any body else have this problem?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Redstaski said:

I bought the upgraded saddle bag and was able to carry two pre-set outfits and three custom ones. After the latest update and the "gifts" I got for being a PSN Plus member I can only store 3 outfits irregardless. Any body else have this problem?

If you upgrade saddles  you have to buy a new saddle bag.  Ie. if your using the Free saddle they gave PS members their is a catch...you got to buy matching saddle bag

buying a matching saddle bag for each saddle I own resolved my issue with outfits

Otherwise it's one of many bugs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

yep, tried that. bought upgraded saddlebags for them. I had upgraded saddlebags on my horses BEFORE the update and "free gifts", the problem started when I used the free upgraded saddle. I bought the pre release and have received a lot of extras, I have had numerous problems with my stables (yes, I emailed Rockstart)  and just weird graphic things like animal hides appearing on my horses every time I call them from the stable. (No, i don't use the glitch).

Personally,  I still think RDR2 should be labeled as a BETA.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

LATEST RDR2 NEWS CLIPS

×
×
  • Create New...