Collector role, cant find the Gypsy lady Madam $#%&$

lumper

Question

I found her initially she has an icon on the map, but once you go see her it disappeared and now I cant find her.

So, I started both the bounty hunter and trader then I went and saw the gypsy lady and she gave me something to go look for, I had to go to three spots on the map and find these cards, now after I have done that, I cant find her, she isn't on the map anywhere.

There is a daily challenge that says Sell x number of items to Madam Nadar, or whatever her name is, BUT I don't know where she is.

Where does she go after your first encounter with her?

Has anyone else tried this yet, or has anyone done today's daily challenge to sell her an item?

I just gave up for now, figured I woudl take a break and post to see if anyone can help me find her.

Thanks for any information

Lump

UPDATE::

So, I found this on GTA  forums.

"There is a bug where Madam Nazar will not appear on the map but she will still be there if you go to her location in-game:"

So I found my answer but I think maybe  it is a good idea to leave this up for others, anyone who does the first mission for her is going to have the same issue.

Edited by lumper
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 answers to this question

8 hours ago, lumper said:

So, I found this on GTA  forums.

"There is a bug where Madam Nazar will not appear on the map but she will still be there if you go to her location in-game:"

So I found my answer but I think maybe  it is a good idea to leave this up for others, anyone who does the first mission for her is going to have the same issue.

Thank goodness I am only focusing on one role at a time. Sounds bloody annoying lol.  I don't need that after working a 10 hour day. 

Edited by dredd1961

5 hours ago, C20Dragon said:

I had that same issue. After I visit her for the first time, her map icon disappeared. I went back to where I first saw her & she spawned in & her map icon reappeared.

Where is that location she was at.i cant remember fully.have a rough idea 

4 hours ago, Saffron said:

She was West of Blackwater on the main road to Aurora Basin. The road the cougar spawns on. But I was talking to a friend & his location was different.

4 hours ago, Saffron said:

2 minutes ago, C20Dragon said:

She was West of Blackwater on the main road to Aurora Basin. The road the cougar spawns on. But I was talking to a friend & his location was different.

Yeah, for me she was up around O'Creigh's Run. I hope that trick works because she's missing from my map now.

On 1/26/2020 at 2:56 AM, Tom Dooley said:

Hmm, she has been totally gone for weeks in my "world" so I`ll try this

My normal routine is to open the map, open the map index and then locations. Her name shows up and I go find her.

I noticed over the last month that she wasnt showing up as usual. I didnt really think much about it and would do as C20Dragon suggested, go back to the map and there she would be.........usually, 

So I wanted to check today, because I needed to stock up on maps and I wanted do a step by step for you about the normal way I find her. I booted up the game, opened the map, opened "Locations" and had the same problem as you have. No Madame Lazer. I had a couple of quick missions to knock off (15 minutes) then I headed over to the Map website where she was supposed to be, and noted that she was above the 2nd "E" in Bluewater Marsh. So I go back to my game map, check locations and checked out the game map. She is not there again. As I am mulling over what was going on I did another mission.(10 minutes) Since I was going to go Lagra, I opened the map to mark where I was headed and there I see the Madames' Marker right where the webmap said it would be. I opened "Locations" and there she was again.

I do understand that this is totally useless information to you and no help whatsoever in solving your problem but I wanted to verify that your problem is legit and not something you are doing wrong in case you wanted to send a ticket to Rockstar. Why she doesnt show up until you are well into the game is beyond me. But looking back, it happens quite often.