I lost my phone, & so my socialclub account

zinussan50

I did setup those 2-step verification for socialclub login. While I'm enjoying those money & gold from setup that sh*t, unknowingly the worst is yet to happen.

After i lost my phone, i can't access socialclub account because authentication app is installed in that phone. I did reinstall the same app on new phone,  but socialclub login still refer to old app. 

"Forgot password" wont do anything because still requires that verification app. 

I post this, to share some thought & hope anyone has some idea to work around this. 

Note - no need to reply "submit ticket to rockstar" because still requires login into account to do that. 

1 hour ago, zinussan50 said:

Note - no need to reply "submit ticket to rockstar" because still requires login into account to do that. 

.....btw, I believe you can still submit a ticket through Support under RDR2 without logging on thru SC. There is a sub menu that brings you to "two step verification" as a subject and allows you to create a ticket under that.  I didn't need to login to get there.

• Thanks 1

On a PC or another mobile device, just log in with your platform credentials (PSN or Xbox) by clicking one of the logos at the bottom of the login page :)

I'm currently doing the same thing while my phone is away for warranty repair.

On 10/16/2019 at 9:10 AM, zinussan50 said:

I did setup those 2-step verification for socialclub login. While I'm enjoying those money & gold from setup that sh*t, unknowingly the worst is yet to happen.

After i lost my phone, i can't access socialclub account because authentication app is installed in that phone. I did reinstall the same app on new phone,  but socialclub login still refer to old app. 

"Forgot password" wont do anything because still requires that verification app. 

I post this, to share some thought & hope anyone has some idea to work around this. 

I had a similar problem and has to have Rockstar remove the two step, which they did, you can then re do it from say a pc or other device.

On 10/19/2019 at 3:04 AM, lumper said:

I had a similar problem and has to have Rockstar remove the two step, which they did, you can then re do it from say a pc or other 

Thank you for replying.

how did you contact rockstar to remove it?

So, login into SC from pc wont require two-step? 

On 10/16/2019 at 11:06 PM, Kean_1 said:

.....btw, I believe you can still submit a ticket through Support under RDR2 without logging on thru SC. There is a sub menu that brings you to "two step verification" as a subject and allows you to create a ticket under that.  I didn't need to login to get there.

Thank you. Gonna try that later. 

Update for partial solve my problem. 

Link for submit ticket without login

https://support.rockstargames.com/categories/200013106?step=dae70f6c

Socialclub 》 can't login 》 2-step verification 》fill the form 

●email addresses for login

●psn id

●description 

I still waiting for reply from rockstar. but most likely wont have any problem with it. 

Thanks to all for help 

On 10/16/2019 at 11:06 PM, Kean_1 said:

• Like 1