Up to 5 large wagons stolen by rockstar now.

Freakshow9191

Went to do another large delivery and lost another wagon due to a disconnect. Been on for 30 minutes, no issues. Started mission, Halfway through and DC.

So I lost

1: "mission over"  early during delivery for no reason. Lost it all.

2-4: wagon spawned under the map. Lost it all

5: Disconnect 5 minutes into it. Lost it all.

Getting a little ridiculous. Should I even bother taking my time filling another?

I would have rather lost them to a player, at least then it would have been my fault.  I've lost one that way and I wasn't upset about it at all.  I was in control, rolled the dice and lost.  But these bugs and weird things just plain suck. 

I feel your pain - I've lost 2 large wagons to disconnects now, it is much more frustrating than losing one to player attack. I pretty much use trader just as something different to do in the game rather than a reliable source of decent income. And just do local deliveries - less time at risk to a disconnect.

Just remember.   1st Week of the new update.

"SOME" Players where disconnecting on purpose at the end of their delivery to keep their product at full.     

So R* SPRUNG to action a week later, (Another patch in one week) and made it so everyone suffers if theres a disconnect.  And now everyone loses their product.

But...  When it comes to camps not spawning and animals not spawning.  R* ain't in not hurry to fix that.

• Like 1

Hi, it's not always Rockstar's fault. I feel for you, but may be you can put a support ticket in and explain what happened? Maybe R* will be in a charitable mood and reimburse you. Good luck, keep at it bro or join a posse and do some other fun activities.

37 minutes ago, BeDoomed said:

Hi, it's not always Rockstar's fault. I feel for you, but may be you can put a support ticket in and explain what happened? Maybe R* will be in a charitable mood and reimburse you. Good luck, keep at it bro or join a posse and do some other fun activities.

Saw on another thread somebody had put a ticket in to R* and they responded that they wouldn't do anything to compensate. It's a difficult case to prove that it's R*'s fault but the vast majority of the time it is yet they don't seem able or willing to resolve it.  I think I've had 1 disconnect from my internet service dropping out, the rest have been RDO problems - worse than any online game I've played (even GTAO - I don't remember this sort of problem with that game). 

Yeah, rockstar couldn't care less. And this was my first disconnect loss. I didn't even bother turning that one in. 

The ones that really get me most is the wagon spawning under the map, which is a complete rockstar bug. I clipped video, sent pics, turned in tickets.    They don't care.  

Who would have thought, rockstar is the biggest obstacle to overcome in the trader role. 

18 hours ago, Freakshow9191 said:

Went to do another large delivery and lost another wagon due to a disconnect. Been on for 30 minutes, no issues. Started mission, Halfway through and DC.

Getting a little ridiculous. Should I even bother taking my time filling another?

I would have rather lost them to a player, at least then it would have been my fault.  I've lost one that way and I wasn't upset about it at all.  I was in control, rolled the dice and lost.  But these bugs and weird things just plain suck. 

I have hope they will fix this issue. As I recall in GTAO when running a Bunker delivery I lost connect when my power went out (it was extremely rare to ever get disconnected in GTAO for me... happen all the time in RDRO). When I was able to log back in to GTAO my Bunker goods were all still there! So it seems to me Rockstar can amd likely will fix this issue. Meanwhile, I am with you @Freakshow9191 , its hard to get motivated or excited about filling another full wagon just to loose it by no fault of my own!

Edited by EaglesLanding

10 hours ago, Fish47375 said:

Was just on a server by myself and all of a sudden no camp as usual so i look and lobby is full now and damn booted due to Rockstars fault so once again i lost around 8 pelts :(

From what I read on the solo lobby 'glitch' the lobby will populate if you are not in your camp or on a mission from camp. Not an expert on it though, I only looked into it enough to realise it was more hassle than it was worth.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Kean_1 locked and unlocked this topic

Update: November 6th

Marie R. (Rockstar Support)

Nov 6, 14:01 EST

Hello Freakshow9191,

Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support.

We would like to inform you that this issue has now been hot fixed. However, for the inconvenience, I have added RDO$ 625 to your account.

You would be able to see the added funds to your account once you log into your RDR Online account.

I hope I was able to resolve your issue appropriately.

If you ever need assistance in the future, please feel free to contact us. Just remember, we are always an email away if you need help.

Best regards,

Marie R.
Rockstar Support