Shack

nshanny73

you can fast travel to the shack , but not  from the shack , but theres a fast travelk fairly close to all of them , hartlanfs have emerald ranch , tall tree manzita post and bayou have  lagras rhodes van horn 

but to be honest , the update is awesome . yesterday i had my posse members playing in the band , one was doing 360 infront the piano , the other looking like a del lobo was on the banjo , it was hilarous

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, DNMNetTech said:

Maybe a possible upgrade in the future. 

Yes exactly.  I think that there's so much travel to the shack required to get your business going that they felt they had to have fast travel to the shack.  However they won't want to give us something they can charge us for, so am sure that various things such as fast travel will be upgrades from the shack at a later date.  Only thing is, I think players share shacks so not sure how that would work in practice.

what i find stupid is that , '' my propriety , all we wanted is a shack to call our own , every time i go there theres 100 players cause everybody set their shack at same place with the 5 options they give us , i would have like to choose my own position on the map , people are getting griefed as soon they spawn there  or leave with a delivery .... im just wondering sometime if rockstar are trying to help the griefers or us ... 

12 minutes ago, Herta47 said:

Came in the shack. No one present, accept the orchestra😂 

Same here. Just now. And this was after getting disconnected during a delivery. Several other glitches earlier. I'm already doing no more than what's needed for the dailies, but today I think I'm even going to pass on that.

10 minutes ago, flu007 said:

Same here. Just now. And this was after getting disconnected during a delivery. Several other glitches earlier. I'm already doing no more than what's needed for the dailies, but today I think I'm even going to pass on that.

My shack is in the Heartland. Don't know whether this is local or overall?

I got tons of people in the shack now that strong moonshine is being made. 

Last night my French cook was walking around the bar, talking to patrons, telling them to try the new brews.  

There was an NPC (that looked like my character) stirring the mash barrel while frenchy was walking around the bar. 

17 minutes ago, Herta47 said:

My shack is in the Heartland. Don't know whether this is local or overall?

Mine is near Manzanita. And on PC. Fixed now though. Try relogging perhaps. I went to do something else, since I figured the disconnect lost me the batch, but I couldn't check because Maggie and Marcel were not there. But then after a Trade Route I got the moonshine ready popup, so I went back, all normal now, and at least got the daily done.

8 minutes ago, Freakshow9191 said:

I got tons of people in the shack now that strong moonshine is being made. 

Last night my French cook was walking around the bar, talking to patrons, telling them to try the new brews.  

There was an NPC (that looked like my character) stirring the mash barrel while frenchy was walking around the bar. 

Yup, same here normally. Well, haven't had Marcel at the bar yet. But full house normally. But this was another glitch where there was no Maggie, Marcel or patrons at all, only the band but couldn't make them play music.

Quick follow-up: happened again a bit ago, got into the shack, no Maggie, Marcel or patrons. So I sighed, and did a little pitstop, got a drink etc. When I came back to the pc a few minutes later they were there, all normal. So I guess maybe it's more of a lag/crappy server issue than a bug.