22 minutes ago, James Hickok_1837 said:

As Bucknation3139 said they do not increase the ammo capacity. About the looks... i bought two of them and i dont like them. There is too much space between the clothes and bandoliers. That just my opinion ofc. 

They are magic bandoleers. They float!

• Haha 2
25 minutes ago, DNMNetTech said:

They are magic bandoleers. They float!

Yea I only like the single bandoleer because as mentioned the double has way to much space between them and your character. Really wish we could get one that holds more shotgun rounds. I run out of shells way to fast

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Bucnation3139 said:

Yea I only like the single bandoleer because as mentioned the double has way to much space between them and your character. Really wish we could get one that holds more shotgun rounds. I run out of shells way to fast

You need a machinegun on your horse 😂😂😂

Edited by Herta47
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, James Hickok_1837 said:

As Bucknation3139 said they do not increase the ammo capacity. About the looks... i bought two of them and i dont like them. There is too much space between the clothes and bandoliers. That just my opinion ofc. 

100%

I was rather excited to get one for my character, but as others say, the model isn't sized correctly.  I wondered whether it was just my avatar - 'athletic' sized girl but it sounds like a more general problem.

I remember in the beta there was a similar-ish issue with some of the hats - some were too small, and part of your hair stuck out through the side/back and then they tried to solve that (I think) by making the hat models bigger - some of them turned into giant comedy hats.  They haven't got the scaling/positioning right on some of these things 😕

• Like 1