Jump to content

change horse order in stable


NeKryXe
 Share

Recommended Posts

i really need to change the order of my horses in stable, because when my main horse dies the one that comes to replace is always the wrong one.

i've been trying this for a while but i'm not finding a way. maybe there's a way editing some setting files or something. anyone knows any trick to solve this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The only way I knew how to fix this was to take the horse I don't want coming out second and killing it or letting it die. Then getting the horse I want out second and doing the same thing. Then I get on my main horse and it fixed the order for me. You can try that if you'd like.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, shawn said:

The only way I knew how to fix this was to take the horse I don't want coming out second and killing it or letting it die. Then getting the horse I want out second and doing the same thing. Then I get on my main horse and it fixed the order for me. You can try that if you'd like.

interesting. i'm going to try that. i wasn't aware that when a horse dies it changed the place on stable.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't know if it will change places, never tried this but if this is indeed a way to do it, it is worth knowing. I never understood why they didn't just have a freaking number option. Should add that to the game. Like I have my main horse and my second in command. The other two are specialty horses. One for speed and one for hunting. Mine never been in a convenient order. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/12/2020 at 4:13 PM, gsamson24 said:

I could have sworn you could put them in a specific order but maybe not? I guess it goes according to the order you tamed and/or purchased them. 

Same but I checked and do not see the option. Have to make some horse meat in order to put them in the order you want. It is a minor annoyance in my book compared to other things wrong with the game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If there's a way to remove saddles from horses, you could just keep your secondary horse saddled and that would be the only horse that could be called.

I can't figure out how to remove them, though. There has to be a way, as I have five horses and three saddles, and somehow, one of the saddles got removed from its horse. After screwing around a bit, I put the saddle on a horse and can't figure out how to remove it again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Dr_Wigglespank said:

If there's a way to remove saddles from horses, you could just keep your secondary horse saddled and that would be the only horse that could be called.

I can't figure out how to remove them, though. There has to be a way, as I have five horses and three saddles, and somehow, one of the saddles got removed from its horse. After screwing around a bit, I put the saddle on a horse and can't figure out how to remove it again.

I never been able to figure this out either. I know how to change them but not remove them. That should be an option. I don't get why it isn't, such a basic thing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/14/2020 at 8:23 PM, KVNknowsbest said:

Same but I checked and do not see the option. Have to make some horse meat in order to put them in the order you want. It is a minor annoyance in my book compared to other things wrong with the game.

Can you actually get horse meat off your horses if you kill them? I never actually tried after this happened cause I felt bad for the little dum dums dying lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

LATEST RDR2 NEWS CLIPS

×
×
  • Create New...