Lost allmoust all my custom outfits, not cool.

Got a naughty supprise today, all my custom outfits was gone, but two, so that is a total of 6 outfits that was simply completely removed, from the wardrobeand my horse.

Last time i logged in was early last week, so something has happend during last week.

I did rememeber moust of them but still that should not have happened......, any other sutch reports lately(spesificly for ps4 since thats what i play on), and has this happend to anyone else?

This happened to one of my friends a long while ago. Definitely annoying, but there wasn't anything stopping him from re-creating them, and it hasn't happened since.

Something similar happened to him in Rainbow 6 Siege. All his operators' loadouts got wiped and reset to default. He was definitely in for a rude awakening that match.

Edited by EjectedCasings
On 12/14/2020 at 8:07 AM, NF85 said:

Got a naughty supprise today, all my custom outfits was gone, but two, so that is a total of 6 outfits that was simply completely removed, from the wardrobeand my horse.

Last time i logged in was early last week, so something has happend during last week.

I did rememeber moust of them but still that should not have happened......, any other sutch reports lately(spesificly for ps4 since thats what i play on), and has this happend to anyone else?

Happened to me today - yeah Merry Christmas Rock* - left me the 1 I was wearing but removed it from the list & kept it as the the unaltered version from yesterday [basically a different hat on my cold weather set] & kept 2 others & even removed all 5 from my mount  - even 1 of the that was kept [my Bandito disguise] so all in all a weird bug.

Still, it will give me something to do tomorrow after completing my dailies :)

Merry Christmas everyone  :)

On 12/25/2020 at 11:36 AM, Sigill MacFinn said:

Happened to me today - yeah Merry Christmas Rock* - left me the 1 I was wearing but removed it from the list & kept it as the the unaltered version from yesterday [basically a different hat on my cold weather set] & kept 2 others & even removed all 5 from my mount  - even 1 of the that was kept [my Bandito disguise] so all in all a weird bug.

Still, it will give me something to do tomorrow after completing my dailies :)

Merry Christmas everyone  :)

Same again today - left me with 4 outfits in stash but removed the 1 I was wearing & the other 4 from the stored on mount list - removed my mask from horse also - still it was "don't kill an animal for 24 hours" Naturalist challenge so that was spent in the tailors shop ;)

Very poor though 

On 12/30/2020 at 12:49 PM, Sigill MacFinn said:

Same again today - left me with 4 outfits in stash but removed the 1 I was wearing & the other 4 from the stored on mount list - removed my mask from horse also - still it was "don't kill an animal for 24 hours" Naturalist challenge so that was spent in the tailors shop ;)

Very poor though 

So started the day with the same error - removed 7 of my stored outfits & left me in the 1 I was wearing & also dumped my camp in the desert - it also takes all the mount stored outfits - so I rebuilt/recreated my missing 1's & carried on playing BUT when I changed lobbies to get back to my camp - which it moved to Big Valley away from my usual location of Great Plains - it also removed the same 7 outfits again - so that's twice in 1 day LMFAO

This is getting a bit boring now & I will be attempting to contact R* to find out what's going on!

• Thanks 1
Posted (edited)

You can try but you wont get anything out of them, unless you can get their attension on twitter.

If you approach support they will just throw the endless loop of silly, non related, basic internet troubleshooting, followed by; we need a video of or it or we cant forward it, crap. Just use the one way feedback option on their site for bug reports, thats what i do.

Edited by NF85

Well i did get a reply - sooner than expected - although it was pretty much what I expected to hear 

& I quote

"n,Thank you for getting back to us.

We understand that you are concerned about unable to save the outfit. We understand the difficulty you are facing as a passionate gamer.

We would like to appreciate you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are aware of this issue and we are diligently working on this to get this resolves as soon as possible for you. We would like to thank you for your continued patience.

We're very committed to getting this fixed although we're unable to give you an exact time frame to which the issue will be fixed.

Once again we apologize for the same, and we deeply regret having to make you wait for a resolution. In the meantime, if you have any other technical concerns regarding any of our game titles, please feel free to contact us and we will be delighted to assist you regarding the issue.  "

What we used to call in the army  "hurry up & wait"

• Thanks 1

And it happend again, sometime whitin the last 12H.

Logged in yesterday evning to see if the snow was gone, everythign was ok, logged in this morning, 5 of 8 outfits was competely gone.........

This bug is related to any neckwear or bandanas in outfits. The only way to stop losing your outfits currently is DON'T use any neckwear/bandanas

Hopefully they will fix this along with the many other bugs that after 2 years, STILL persist

2 hours ago, Moosh89 said:

This bug is related to any neckwear or bandanas in outfits. The only way to stop losing your outfits currently is DON'T use any neckwear/bandanas

Hopefully they will fix this along with the many other bugs that after 2 years, STILL persist

Seriously?

My character is level 470, playing for just over 1 year every single day & the outfits that have vanished I have had saved for months & months until a couple weeks ago when they started vanishing 

It started the day after I created a cold weather outfit that had nothing in the neck - no ties, scarf or bandana just a Donegal sweater, vest & Morebay fur coat .

1 hour ago, Sigill MacFinn said:

Seriously?

My character is level 470, playing for just over 1 year every single day & the outfits that have vanished I have had saved for months & months until a couple weeks ago when they started vanishing 

It started the day after I created a cold weather outfit that had nothing in the neck - no ties, scarf or bandana just a Donegal sweater, vest & Morebay fur coat .

Apparently, I read this on reddit after I posted about it and someone commented that it seems to be tied to neckwear/bandanas after the last update. Any outfits you aren't wearing that have these are deleted. I had remade my favourite outfits with neckwear and they got deleted again, then I read that comment, remade the same outfits WITHOUT the neckwear/bandanas  and I haven't lost them yet.

from Vishifrock via /r/reddeadfashion sent 4 days ago
I've had this happening multiple times already; even opened a ticket with Rockstar for this.

I posted this a couple of days ago and got the feedback that apparently, any neckwear and/or bandanas may cause this, so that player recommended to remove neckwear/bandanas from my outfits. So far, none have been deleted again but I went days without this bug previously, too, before it happened again. Anyway, I thought that it can't hurt to share that recommendation, in case it really is a temp fix for the issue.

OK - sounds possible then - although I have only had bog-standard responses to my ticket - you would think they have highlighted the neckwear issue back to me if it was in the list of responses to problems

I will re-create my 7 missing outfits today without the applicable bandanas/neckties etc & see what happens over the next few days

Thanx  :)

It seems Rockstar support agents (who are not devs) only have a few suggestions such as clearing the cache for any type of glitch or bug. They also forward any issues to the devs to check out, so most workarounds actually come from the communities of players.

I'm Rank 344, playing since beta launch with basically one main outfit I tend to wear most which has a puff tie. I made myself a new cold weather outfit for the snow during the holidays and picked a coat that didn't support neckwear/bandanas and was happily wearing it when suddenly I lost 7/10 of my custom outfits - twice.

Now I'm sadly missing my neckwear on my most favourite outfits and feeling incomplete lol

14 hours ago, Moosh89 said:

It seems Rockstar support agents (who are not devs) only have a few suggestions such as clearing the cache for any type of glitch or bug. They also forward any issues to the devs to check out, so most workarounds actually come from the communities of players.

Yup. main reason why i dont use bug report, thouse who work there are just general emplyes following a basic script.

Nothing against them, they are actualy just doing their job, but it dont help us gamers.

Edited by NF85
19 hours ago, Moosh89 said:

Now I'm sadly missing my neckwear on my most favourite outfits and feeling incomplete lol

OK so 1 day with no neckwear [& I totally agree, all my outfits look odd without the various neck items] & all my outfits were there both in saved & on mount - will monitor & report   :)

Cheers

So I removed all my neckwear & the last 4 days I have not lost any outfits from saved - so last night before I finished for the day I recreated all the outfits with the appropriate neckwear & this morning ALL were there - wonder how it will be tomorrow  :)