Jump to content

Train scene ripped from Jesse James Movie SIDE BY SIDE Comparison


Mattdrenaline
 Share

Recommended Posts

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Was looking through some old west videos and scenes in preparation for red dead 2 and noticed the train scene in The Assassination of Jesse James is almost identical to the train scene in the trailer. Here’s a side by side comparison. Enjoy guys!

 

A lot more interesting videos like this on my channel have a look ????????

 

 

Edited by Mattdrenaline
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If we get another trailer and you notice this stuff again, please upload it. I like these kinds of videos and it doesn't seem like many people do them. I guess it takes to research and time to spot things and then you have to make the video for it. Great work on this. How long did it take you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/3/2018 at 10:14 PM, #SadCowboy said:

If we get another trailer and you notice this stuff again, please upload it. I like these kinds of videos and it doesn't seem like many people do them. I guess it takes to research and time to spot things and then you have to make the video for it. Great work on this. How long did it take you?

I second this. If you are able to do this again with future trailers, I would enjoy watching it quite a lot. I watched this the other day and meant to comment on it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/11/2018 at 12:00 AM, FLIP said:

That is pretty impressive. I find it hard to believe this is all coincidental. Like mentioned, I am sure they took inspiration from these films. 

Most likely. I think the main  story would be very similar to the movie Heat or Young Guns 2. On both stories the gang falls apart after robberies gone bad...

Edited by Ibarrola
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm not sure how to feel about them copying a movie scene, unless the actual mission is a lot different to the plot of that scene/movie. I like to think R* use their own ideas whilst being inspired by Western movies, but not copying them. Great video though! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, BelleStarr said:

I'm not sure how to feel about them copying a movie scene, unless the actual mission is a lot different to the plot of that scene/movie. I like to think R* use their own ideas whilst being inspired by Western movies, but not copying them. Great video though! 

Actually, there's a heist in gtav that is almost identical to the opening robbery scene in the movie Heat. I think that R* pays a tribute to these movies and is truly inspired by them.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/15/2018 at 9:43 PM, Ibarrola said:

Actually, there's a heist in gtav that is almost identical to the opening robbery scene in the movie Heat. I think that R* pays a tribute to these movies and is truly inspired by them.

That seems to be the case. I pointed this out back when the game came out and no one knew what I was talking about. I think the creators are big on classic movies and cult hits. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/4/2018 at 3:14 AM, #SadCowboy said:

If we get another trailer and you notice this stuff again, please upload it. I like these kinds of videos and it doesn't seem like many people do them. I guess it takes to research and time to spot things and then you have to make the video for it. Great work on this. How long did it take you?

Thank you very much :) After I took a look at the movie scene I got right on it. Instantly noticed it. Can take a bit to edit but I'll most definitely keep you updated if anymore does come out!

On 8/15/2018 at 5:58 PM, BelleStarr said:

I'm not sure how to feel about them copying a movie scene, unless the actual mission is a lot different to the plot of that scene/movie. I like to think R* use their own ideas whilst being inspired by Western movies, but not copying them. Great video though! 

R* Definitely incorporate their own style into it and are known to take inspiration from movies but this one is just uncanny haha. Thank you for the feed back :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Benjo said:

I mean, look at the similarities between Vice City and Scarface.

Not exactly the worst thing.  Familiarity, even if illusory, has the opportunity to blend nostalgia with the unknown to create a fantastic experience.

It's going to be a long two months.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, BropolloCreed79 said:

Not exactly the worst thing.  Familiarity, even if illusory, has the opportunity to blend nostalgia with the unknown to create a fantastic experience.

It's going to be a long two months.

Us right now

200w2.gif.1d61fe59a837378e210eef7b0630d771.gif

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

LATEST RDR2 NEWS CLIPS

×
×
  • Create New...