Jump to content

Online gangs, similar to GTA crews.


Fribbo
 Share

Recommended Posts

It’s most likely going to happen, since RDR is heavily revolved around it’s gangs.  I just wanted to start a topic to discuss what type of features everyone would like to see for players making their own gangs. I hope there is something like this in RDR2 where the gang lasts instead of how posses worked in the original RDR.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'd like to see an in game Posse/Gang system that is separate from the Rockstar Crews which rewards loyalty but caps the Posse/Gang player count at 16 so that you really have to think about who you want in your Gang.

It'd be cool if you could acquire a hideout/camp for your Gang where you could play games, plan robberies, change clothing and weapons etc. I also think it would be cool if your hideout/camp included a safe/stash that all members can contribute to if they so choose, the cash stored can only be used on hideout/camp upgrades or purchases that the Gang have majority voted on.

The likelihood of this happening is very slim but this is just what I'd want from the Online Gangs in a perfect world.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Archbell said:

I'd like to see an in game Posse/Gang system that is separate from the Rockstar Crews which rewards loyalty but caps the Posse/Gang player count at 16 so that you really have to think about who you want in your Gang.

I actually like this idea a lot. It is also more realistic to the times. You would only really have maybe 8 to 16 close gang members and then the rest would be filler like women, children, people in charge of food and what not. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/4/2018 at 6:50 AM, Fribbo said:

@jACKx @Archbell the different roles the gang leader assigns everyone to would be cool to see this. I know R* are going all out for the story mode, hopefully they do the same for online so it never dies out and lasts just as long as the original. 8 years later and the original is still fun to play! 

They managed to keep people on GTA V for what, 6 years now? I am guessing they will aim to do at least the same. I don't expect another Rockstar game to come out till at least 2022. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Skrylaxx said:

They managed to keep people on GTA V for what, 6 years now? I am guessing they will aim to do at least the same. I don't expect another Rockstar game to come out till at least 2022. 

Rumors are that they are already working on another game.  Some thoughts are that it is part of the Bully series.   

I just hope they don't stray in this game like they did in GTA5.  With all the silliness you see with all the updates.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, YodaMan 3D said:

Rumors are that they are already working on another game.  Some thoughts are that it is part of the Bully series.   

I just hope they don't stray in this game like they did in GTA5.  With all the silliness you see with all the updates.

Lucky for you, Doc Brown and Marty pushed the DeLorean back to the future with a train in 1885, so the timing doesn't work in RDR2's setting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/6/2018 at 10:05 AM, YodaMan 3D said:

I just hope they don't stray in this game like they did in GTA5.  With all the silliness you see with all the updates.

It would end up being more stupid given the setting of the game. I don't know what they plan on doing to lengthen the online end of the game but whatever it is, I don't want to see something like unicorns having a rainbow race or something stupid.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

LATEST RDR2 NEWS CLIPS

×
×
  • Create New...