Cross platform

DDrfire04

Question

8 answers to this question

I don't see the correlation at all to be honest.  The GTAV PC version didn't come out when console released either (it came 6 months later IIRC).   .....and even if a PC version never arrives for RDR2, I still don't think that's indicative of a plan for crossplay.  

Yoda is right.....  They are currently exploring crossplay in a limited capacity right now.  Not saying it never will happen but I doubt it has anything to do with PC not being announced.  ......yet.

6 hours ago, redscrew said:

I like the idea of playing with people from various consoles in games but a lot of the features get canceled out. Like a PS player wouldn't be able to communicate with an XB player outside of gestures with their characters. 

There could and would be outside apps that could fix that.

I like the idea, but the idea I guess is to steal console sales from the other company, not embrace their sales and allow your own base to mingle with them in cross platform titles.  Guess that's just my thoughts though.

5 hours ago, Syrens said:

I like the idea, but the idea I guess is to steal console sales from the other company, not embrace their sales and allow your own base to mingle with them in cross platform titles.  Guess that's just my thoughts though.

No, I think you got the gist of it.

• Like 1