Many online problems since update

Hypnoskully

Hey friends,

since the Gunrush Update what nobody asked for, me and my friends are having big online problems. We cant start any Showdown match (error message popping up after some loading screens). In Free roam, some birds are bugging, game seems to lag more than before, cooking meals ends up in getting stucked in the cooking animation (after storing the meat or continue to cook, the character is simply continuing to hold the meat into the fire seconds/a minute longer than he should), etc.
Also, the morning before the update, the showdown matches were bugging. I was repeadetly stuck in the showdown menu (with the players aligned), but without anything starting nore a countdown ticking...

Are you expierencing the same problems since the update?

9 minutes ago, Hypnoskully said:

Hey friends,

since the Gunrush Update what nobody asked for, me and my friends are having big online problems. We cant start any Showdown match (error message popping up after some loading screens). In Free roam, some birds are bugging, game seems to lag more than before, cooking meals ends up in getting stucked in the cooking animation (after storing the meat or continue to cook, the character is simply continuing to hold the meat into the fire seconds/a minute longer than he should), etc.
Also, the morning before the update, the showdown matches were bugging. I was repeadetly stuck in the showdown menu (with the players aligned), but without anything starting nore a countdown ticking...

Are you expierencing the same problems since the update?

I've seen some pretty constant animation glitches, but that's about it. LIke last night when I was picking up fish my friend said he saw me throwing my shotgun to the ground and picking it up each time I went for a fish...lol

Game crashed on me last night making me loose all my pelts, also birds glitching and gators trying to eat me when I go to skin them.

Today I bought my red Arabian and gator saddle so I figure I go hunting to make a bit of cash....between 3 different lobbies I saw only one deer as far s wildlife is concerned.

Lots of issues for me and my online friends.

Since the update im not able to play series and races anymore. Only this painful new mode and story missions. Even worst for my friend he cant play anything. All games are greyed out in the fast join menu and when trying to join from main menu it ends up in a DC. 

Is there any logic behind this which im not able to see? 

I didn't notice any issues last night while playing solo.  I was able to cook, do side missions, etc.  As for game crashes, that has been happening for myself and my friends randomly since early on in the beta.  

I would urge anyone expereincing glitches to report your problem to R*.  This is a fan site and while it's great to discuss things here, this will never find its way to R* unless people report it directly to them.

Here is the link to report feedback, etc.:

https://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption2/online/feedback?step=addb2b0b

Here is a shortcut to reporting bugs / technical issues which will prompt a response from Customer Service:

https://support.rockstargames.com/categories/115001624507?redirect_lang=en_us&_ga=2.27754236.1578040476.1547229452-1719606522.1525287356

They may not have a solution but they will normally tell you if it's a known issue or not that they are working on.  ......and the more people that report, them more they will pay attention to the problem as being wide scale.

I only played for about an hour since the update, went to a few shops, and did a couple story missions.  During that time, one of the attempts on the Fort Wallace mission, at the start, I whistled for my horse and it started to run away.  It stopped after a bit, I got on and it wouldn't move at all.  Looked like the other players had the same problem because we all got off and just went on foot.  Then after clearing the outside, one of us planted the dynamite on the door, but no matter how many times we shot it, it would not detonate, and we could not light it.  I even have a video of myself standing and shooting the dynamite from point blank with a shotgun to no effect.  I just chucked all my dynamite over the wall and quit for the night.  Didn't feel like reporting at the time, but if it happens again next time I play, I definitely will report.

Although I wasn't in a mission, I had an issue once where I tried to get on my horse and it wouldn't respond.  I hopped off and forget what I did, but after I jumped back on, all was fine.  

I also had a side mission yesterday where I recovered a wagon.  When I arrived at the destination, I was frozen in the cropped widescreen but the missions would not state that it ended.  I could still walk around shoot my equipped weapon but not much else.  .....I even killed a cow.  

Funny, I can't remember what I did but I was able to break the freeze and the mission ended and all was well after a couple minutes.

Had bug and hour ago were my guy would not dismount my horse. And since the update my crosshair is of center when locking on to people. 

I still don`t get why R* holds out on the gambling, and the horse bug is still there, every time i start a story miss i start with that god damn nag.

1 hour ago, Lucky Luke said:

Had bug and hour ago were my guy would not dismount my horse.

I've had it several times since launch where I couldn't dismount, usually just after starting a mission. Whenever this happened, my guy also kept pulling his rifle out and I couldn't bring up my weapon wheel.  IF that's what's happening to you, I've had it fixed by jumping with my horse, then it let's me dismount and bring up the weapon wheel.

I keep getting weird random glitches when doing just about anything and after the glitch, I just get disconnected from the server. I was able to play about an hour with nothing happening earlier but I was on just a bit ago and non-stop issues. I sent Rockstar a message about it. I didn't get a reply yet. 

8 hours ago, KRooKeD KRoW said:

I've had it several times since launch where I couldn't dismount, usually just after starting a mission. Whenever this happened, my guy also kept pulling his rifle out and I couldn't bring up my weapon wheel.  IF that's what's happening to you, I've had it fixed by jumping with my horse, then it let's me dismount and bring up the weapon wheel.

That is exactly what happend, keept pulling my the rifle out. Yes the jumbing seems to be the only way to get of. Could be a problem if someone starts shooting at you and you`r only defence is to jumb around haha.