25% Off All Tonics This Week of 2/4

Kean_1

Just and fyi....  Saw this posted on Twitter this morning:

"In the Red Dead Online Beta, Tonics provide relief to the ill and injured and can boost your health, Dead Eye skills and stamina. Stay well supplied and stockpile for emergencies with a combination of Health Cures, Bitters, Snake Oil and Miracle Tonics, all 25% off this week."

DyqQDCCX4AElZ5t.jpg
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, CowBoii said:

Nice. Thanks for the heads up. I don't use Twitter so I would have missed this otherwise. Going to stock up on some stuff. 

No problem.  I'm not big with Twitter but I follow a few RDR sources including R* news feeds.

1 hour ago, Skrylaxx said:

What day does this end? It days for the week but today is Tuesday. I wanna do a bit of grinding and clear out my inventory before I stock up but I also don't want to miss out on the deal. You can never have too many tonics. 

No idea.  They only say "all week" this week so maybe that's through next Sunday or maybe only Friday?  .....dunno.

3 hours ago, Kean_1 said:

No idea.  They only say "all week" this week so maybe that's through next Sunday or maybe only Friday?  .....dunno.

A week for gaming is usually Tuesday to Monday. So I am guessing it will end at 11:59 PM Monday night. This is how most sales I have seen run for other games.

18 hours ago, SNAK3S said:

I noticed this last night and got a number of tonics stocked. I am going to work on clearing out my inventory to get some more. I hope they do sales like this on other items in the future. 

I'm sure they will.  It seems to be a successful formula for them in GTAO to have these periods of special discounts, weekly/weekend giveaways, etc.  

I also don't think it's simply coincidence that this special on tonics was at the same time they announced a change to their RDO Feedback site:

Please let us know which Tonics and Provisions you find most helpful, and any other constructive notes for us to consider. The official Red Dead Online Feedback website has now been updated with dedicated sections for Goods and Supplies: https://reddeadonline.com/feedback 

DyqQbJIXQAA9G6b.jpg

22 hours ago, Lukeknight said:

Thanks for the welcome and will report it just hope the issue gets sorted fast 

No problem Luke and I hope this is something they will be able to sort for you but if it is a bug, expect that it may not get addressed for a while.  .....especially if it's not one shared by many others.