Evans repeater now in stock

Zampen

3 minutes ago, Zampen said:

Sry about the darkness 🤗😜  

D05gwzBWwAEl6li.jpeg

D05hDFVX4AI5olJ.jpeg

You think it's better than Lancaster and Litchfield? I know everyone loves the Lancaster, I can't remember the stats on it tho. But those 26 rounds, mmmph.

5 minutes ago, Zampen said:

Compared to the lancaster

Lower damage

Lower range 

Higher fire rate

Lower reload

Lower accuracy

Not that much of a difference 

Then i wont even bother... i sure hope more is updated today.. else its getting kinda weird :S

1 hour ago, Zampen said:

Sry about the darkness 🤗😜  

D05gwzBWwAEl6li.jpeg

D05hDFVX4AI5olJ.jpeg

It looks to me by the second pick stats that you have it modes to the max ? I'm a Litchfield guy myself but that accuracy stay has me thinking I will get it. As most know a lot of the guns got nerfed a little. Very curious about this new one. 

2 minutes ago, Chris Arbaugh said:

It looks to me by the second pick stats that you have it modes to the max ? I'm a Litchfield guy myself but that accuracy stay has me thinking I will get it. As most know a lot of the guns got nerfed a little. Very curious about this new one. 

Yeah its fully upgraded

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Renascent said:

If all I have is the Lichfield, should I get the Evans? Would it be a noticeable upgrade to the Litchfield?

Nothing will take the place of my litch but I'm definitely getting the new one. I just love the weapons. I don't think it'll be an upgrade but we'll worth having. That's just me. 

2 hours ago, Chris Arbaugh said:

Nothing will take the place of my litch but I'm definitely getting the new one. I just love the weapons. I don't think it'll be an upgrade but we'll worth having. That's just me. 

Yeah I was testing it with a gun fight just earlier and I still say repeaters are for pve content. I'll stick with my bow, bolt action and Schofield/sawed off combo. Not sure if I'll even use the Evans for pve, stick with the Litchfield. I do like how the Evans sounds when firing tho, big umph to it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Qu3ster said:

I was debating on buying this. So who here has it and would recommend it? I am not tight on cash but I don't want to waste it either. Trying to have a nice savings built up for future weapon releases. 

I was fooling around with it yesterday. And i can definatly recommend it. It has 26 rounds on a mag, and its OK powerfull midrange and close. And maaan.. The sound from it! 😱

14 hours ago, Renascent said:

Yeah I was testing it with a gun fight just earlier and I still say repeaters are for pve content. I'll stick with my bow, bolt action and Schofield/sawed off combo. Not sure if I'll even use the Evans for pve, stick with the Litchfield. I do like how the Evans sounds when firing tho, big umph to it.

Yes sir ! I was very impressed with how it handled against a couple grieves last night. As with any gun , headshots are king ! Easy breezy

To anyone remotely interested , the new evens will make you glad you have it ! Very nice ! Fast fire rate , even faster hip firing , 26 rounds of express , will hold 10 explosive rounds , great gun all around. I only felt the need to switch to bolt action once ! And that was just to get a free aim shot on grieve from 250 yards. All good my friends. Get it !

54 minutes ago, Chris Arbaugh said:

To anyone remotely interested , the new evens will make you glad you have it ! Very nice ! Fast fire rate , even faster hip firing , 26 rounds of express , will hold 10 explosive rounds , great gun all around. I only felt the need to switch to bolt action once ! And that was just to get a free aim shot on grieve from 250 yards. All good my friends. Get it !

Personally was not impressed with its pvp capability. Sticking to my bolt action for pvp.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Renascent said:

Personally was not impressed with its pvp capability. Sticking to my bolt action for pvp.

Don't blame ya there. Haven't tried it in PvP but when on stranger missions , there are a lot more ambushes by npc,s that 26 round capacity is on point ! I can slaughter 50 Npcs quickly with the evens. They stand no chance ! Lol

48 minutes ago, Chris Arbaugh said:

Don't blame ya there. Haven't tried it in PvP but when on stranger missions , there are a lot more ambushes by npc,s that 26 round capacity is on point ! I can slaughter 50 Npcs quickly with the evens. They stand no chance ! Lol

I switched back to the Litchfield, the 26 rounds ain't worth it. Only thing I liked was how it sounded and looked. Maybe I'll give it another try later. I use double revolvers or the bolt even for pve. Double Schofield in deadeye sounds like a machine gun going off. Or when I'm trying to imitate Charles, I use my bow lol.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, jnaron_ngc said:

Ok, now your bragging!

Lol I feel broke compared to some in my posse that has over 10 k cash. Maxing those cards , a few new outfits ,upgrading weapons , camp , new horses , saddles . plenty of ways to spend not many ways to earn $ quickly. I'm really right with my money now ! Lol

Everyone was using the Evan's last night in PVP and I got smoked by it when I initiated a feud to try to complete that challenge. Personally I don't  fair too well with any of the repeaters. Headshots are a must with them and for me headshots are 50/50. Half the time I either flick the control stick too hard and shoot over their head or not enough and shot them high in the chest or in the neck. That's why I need to go with more power, like the Springfield so if I do miss, I hurt them bad.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Vaderspupil said:

Everyone was using the Evan's last night in PVP and I got smoked by it when I initiated a feud to try to complete that challenge. Personally I don't  fair too well with any of the repeaters. Headshots are a must with them and for me headshots are 50/50. Half the time I either flick the control stick too hard and shoot over their head or not enough and shot them high in the chest or in the neck. That's why I need to go with more power, like the Springfield so if I do miss, I hurt them bad.

I have a feeling it will rule PvP for awhile. Once the try yards get that 26 round mag they won't look back. I mean honestly if you can get headshots with it your set. You may only reload Once in a match ! Lol

13 minutes ago, Vaderspupil said:

That's how I feel. I'm not terribly good at headshots either, about 50/50. But you'll die to a headshot from any weapon really. And yeah, if I miss the head I want it to hurt at least.

I was about to buy this last night until I looked at the damage stat.  Doesn't seem worth it to me over say the Lancaster or Litchfield.  The ammo capacity seems to be the real selling point.  

I'll still get it but maybe for shooting some game?  I don't have too many instances where I find myself in a bad way because I ran out of ammo with those other two repeaters.  ......and as it is, I find the Lancaster effective but just on the edge of lacking enough umph in some situations (requiring 1-2 more shots to get the job done).  

Yeah, I'm not too good at headshots either so the Evan's may not see too much use in my arsenal.  

I’ll likely buy it just to have... I was going to do it today since I had the day off, but a buddy of mine gifted me a brand new copy of GTA V with that Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack thing. I started loading it up today, figuring I might as well see all new new stuff in online since I haven’t played the game since PS3... it’s still downloading updates... I kind of wish I just left it for another time...