Treasure map from gang hideouts

pluck3

This is my second character and i remember on my first character that i deleted at level 55 , i did 25hideout and found 4 treasure map from them ... on this character i am now level 90 with  78 hideout cleared and i have found 0 treasure map ,   anyone else dont find treasure map drop anymore since last month?? 

38 minutes ago, Skrylaxx said:

Could this be a possible glitch? Like if you reset your character you might not be able to find any maps. Could be something worth sharing with Rockstar.

thats actually what im thinking , that why im asking , to see if players that deleted their 1st character have or not receive a treasure map from gang hideout.

I suggest putting in a ticket with R*, I have one open with them right now about the map issue as well as the enemy despawning from hideouts when it's cleared. The more people put in tickets addressing this issue the better.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I deleted my first char when he was lvl 6 and this is my 2nd one. I did recieve  treasure maps from gang hideouts with my 2nd char but for some time now i cant seem to get a single one. I clear about 5 hideouts daily and dont get a single map. I've too noticed that dead enemies can despawn from the site after clearing it.  Same thing with shot animals and despawning carcasses. Its really annoying. Distance between dead animals is not that big but it still seems to despawn when u get a little away from it. 

At lvl271 ive done well over 200 hideouts and for me its about a 10-15% chance to get a treasure map. Have not noticed anything different after the patch but i tend to not do them as much anymore.