Exp grinding post patch?

SupremeTerror

What are the best methods to grind exp these days? 

I usually try the last online mission and do execution kills till I die or mission ends. But with the downtime on missions and that sometimes they crash the game or won't start.. slows down exp gain per hour. So looking cor alt methods  :) thanks.

More than One way to Earn a Buck
Set a timer for 30 minutes
Do the first part and kill everyone, leave 1 crate
Go hunting and sell stuff in Valentine OR go to St Denis and execute policeman for XP
I average 980 XP and $58.35 for completing the mission.

I also get around $120 from the materials I sell during the mission.
XP is up to how fast you are, most I have gotten killing cops is 1500

One or the other, you can't do both. There are no alligators, cougars, or bears in the mission. Oh well. Nor can you go fishing. This is the best I have found so far.

Edited by Dirt Nap Virus
Forgot the last part.
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Dirt Nap Virus said:

Go hunting and sell stuff in Valentine OR go to St Denis and execute policeman for XP

One or the other, you can't do both. There are no alligators, cougars, or bears in the mission. Oh well. Nor can you go fishing. This is the best I have found so far.

Would you happen to know which animal gives the most XP when hunting it? I feel like I get jack all for hunting now and it really makes me feel like my time invested in this game is being wasted. 

9 hours ago, mizTik said:

Would you happen to know which animal gives the most XP when hunting it? I feel like I get jack all for hunting now and it really makes me feel like my time invested in this game is being wasted. 

I believe animals are just graded small/medium/large when it comes to XP awarding. Birds are your best bet as they can easily be taken down in groups and award the same as a medium animal. Hunting is better for grinding $ than for XP although it does rack up the XP over a time, especially when you add in the XP for the awards you can get from it.

• Like 2

More than One Way to Earn a Buck is good. But the fastest way to earn money/xp is playing Showdown series. Particularly winning Most Wanted and Name Your Weapon. I average $14-$44+ every match and 300-650+ Xp every 7mins. By far the best payout currently across the board for time spent in game. 

Edited by Savage_Reaper

On 3/30/2019 at 11:11 AM, Dirt Nap Virus said:

I believe that is the one where you go and pick flowers and sell them to the Doc in Valentine.  Make money and gain xp.  Good for both.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, YodaMan 3D said:

I believe that is the one where you go and pick flowers and sell them to the Doc in Valentine.  Make money and gain xp.  Good for both.

Nice mentioned. I am going to hop on in a bit and see what I can get for this. I don't mind flower picking when I just want to chill out. 

10 hours ago, RON said:
17 hours ago, YodaMan 3D said:

Nice mentioned. I am going to hop on in a bit and see what I can get for this. I don't mind flower picking when I just want to chill out. 

lately I'm using this option a lot (especially when I can't find online friends to join with)
Collect 100 plants and flowers and sell them to the doctor. reset the reward and start again. you can earn XP quickly and easily

• Like 1

1 hour ago, peppino79 said:

Collect 100 plants and flowers and sell them to the doctor. reset the reward and start again. you can earn XP quickly and easily

Sadly that award is too quick and too easy - first one I hit the reset limit on. Seems daft you have to pick herbs to 1000 for the other award but only have to sell 100 to the doctor each reset. 

• Like 1