You have disconnected from the server do to Rockstars fault...

lumper

This is getting old today.

4 times in 2 hours, it seems like every time I get my horse really loaded down with pelts and carcasses and some items stowed, I get disconnected today, I re-spawn and it is all gone!!

This really irritates me, as hard as it is to earn money in this game, as much as Rockstar went through to keep people from taking too much money to quickly via pelt pices, and animal prices and availability in general,  for them to keep taking my money away from me making me have to begin again isnt fair and it is really irritating.

I am only playing for cash today as I want to upgrade my last ability card to tier 3, I needed to make $500, there were so many griefers in my favorite place I had to go elsewhere, I got there, put in the time, and boom disconnected, rinse and repeat, 4 X!!

Anyone else experience this today, did I miss a notification telling us to expect random disconnects today or something?

I want my money back it may only be $45 to 80$ each time, but thats still important to me when I am trying to accumulate $500 and I have to keep starting over.

What I have all day do screw around for absolutely nothing?

This is another reason I disagree with all these hunting videos, I get it in a perfect world you can maybe earn more, plus xp, but fishing, I can hide away in a corner if a person kills me I still have my fish and it takes no time to catch 30 fish that sell for $75, when I need quick cash I think I am just gonna stick to fishing, Ill hunt for xp or when it is easy, but Im done setting out to hunt, between the constant disconnects, the people waiting to kill me within sight of the butcher and the fact that after a few hours, for whatever reason the butcher and stables glitch out on me and I cant engage either I just stand there and they will not allow me to buy/sell or otherwise engage, I have to leave and re enter the game and of course twn I fdo I lost my stuff, ugg I know its beta but I really cant remember having so much trouble hunting before today.

What a waste of 2 hours.

5 hours ago, lumper said:

I really cant remember having so much trouble hunting before today.

Having the same issues dude. Hunting is not the same as it once was and I don't know what they changed.

As for the disconnects, I was having issues with it maybe a month or so ago for a few days and then it was fine and been fine since. I am not sure there is anything you can do about it. I contacted Rockstar and they said the same thing they say to everyone else.... Reset your router, check your connection, enable this, try disabling that... If it worked the day before and I didn't touch anything, that would mean it is on Rockstar's end, not mine!

Had issues with d/c a couple of weeks ago for a few days (i believe everyone had them that time). Had only one d/c  for last 3 weeks and it happened 4 days ago. 

It does sux to d/c 4 times fully loaded tho. Did You have d/c issues before or just now? What about other games (if You play them) ? 

Try hunting for birds - they give a lot of money for feathers and will not despawn after d/c same like the fish. 

You can always got to pvp sessions or missions to gain some cash along the way. Not as fast as hunting tho but a good training pvp wise. 

• Thanks 1

Had a couple of disconnects last night but I accept the game is in beta and this stuff happens - hell the other night I was disconnected and it wasn't even R*, it was my ISP's fault. You could also be unlucky enough to get a power cut when your horse is loaded with stuff. Never leave it too long before visiting the butcher!

I know its always nice walking away from the butcher having earned well into triple figures but to do that you probably wasted a bunch of stuff you couldn't carry too so I tend to just get the big ticket stuff I can stow on the horse then whatever else I pass and sell up and start over. Grinding $ really isn't that hard in this game. 

By the way, you only have to die in order to fix a glitched butcher, not leave the server and find another. Or just fast travel to another town.

speaking of wasted money, I want back the approx. $500 cripps has stolen from me with bad camp moves... and I would love to know the amount that rockstar has bled from us via camp and stable fees... are these really necessary?? have not noticed any upkeep whatsoever

• Like 1

When I read your post 

On 4/2/2019 at 3:16 AM, lumper said:

This is getting old today.

4 times in 2 hours, it seems .....

I would say that is really good enough for me. Since past 2 month, i'm having disconnectivity for every 10-15 minutes. Or on a good day it extend to 20-25 minutes. 

I try to pretend everything is okey  , thanks to my friends who understand & didn't ask why I'm gone during mission.

Lately it getting worse. The disconnect problem has cause my router to explode..!!

Nah....I'm joking. Not explode, but the plastic cover broken. Some electronic board break into half. Maybe the antenna missing or the power cable is cut into pieces.

The amount of stress plus disconnect just rise heat of moment. It all happen too fast. At the end, I saw my router flying to the wall because don't know who I should mad 

So,,f*# k me for that. Now I'm living with the consequence. Oh....that incident also the reason why I got time to write this,

Sorry for listening the same bullshi%+, it just...too much to keep it to myself 

Edited by zinussan50
  • Like 1

I have them still. Had them from day one. I haven't invested any money in this game since buying it because of this. If I can't play when I have time for it, it would seem silly to buy things. Just a few weeks ago, I couldn't get on for three days. 

3 hours ago, zinussan50 said:

When I read your post 

I would say that is really good enough for me. Since past 2 month, i'm having disconnectivity for every 10-15 minutes. Or on a good day it extend to 20-25 minutes. 

I try to pretend everything is okey  , thanks to my friends who understand & didn't ask why I'm gone during mission.

Lately it getting worse. The disconnect problem has cause my router to explode..!!

Nah....I'm joking. Not explode, but the plastic cover broken. Some electronic board break into half. Maybe the antenna missing or the power cable is cut into pieces.

The amount of stress plus disconnect just rise heat of moment. It all happen too fast. At the end, I saw my router flying to the wall because don't know who I should mad 

So,,f*# k me for that. Now I'm living with the consequence. Oh....that incident also the reason why I got time to write this,

Sorry for listening the same bullshi%+, it just...too much to keep it to myself 

Dude, im sorry to hear this man.

My issue was that one day, then it happened one other time, and since then, not at all, so knock on wood, Im good to go, But I feel bad for your situation, I hope they get it fixed for you or you can find the problem.

• Like 1