problem loading

pluck3

5 hours ago, pluck3 said:

ive noticed since new update , i barely can join any series showdown large , i always end in a never ending loading 

I've had this happen to me once, I just closed application and restarted and it went away. 

Yes I just made a post about this yesterday. I get this alot along with randomly being booted from lobbies before the game starts and also not being able to join the land of opportunities missions from the online start menu. Clicking on it only takes me to free roam.

My last daily is to finish one Showdown series, but it ain't loading... I rebooted the game, still won't load, I had the few loading screen photos, then it goes to a black screen and the revolver cylinder spins... and spins... and spins... 😵

29 minutes ago, Moosh89 said:

My last daily is to finish one Showdown series, but it ain't loading... I rebooted the game, still won't load, I had the few loading screen photos, then it goes to a black screen and the revolver cylinder spins... and spins... and spins... 😵

Same exact thing happened to me, but when I closed application and re-launched the game, it went back to normal and loaded fine. Maybe just keep on opening and closing application until you get it to load? I don't have a "legitimate" fix for this issue, but hey, trying different things couldn't hurt.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Now on PS4 Update 1.10 Showdown works but Showdown Large does not. I tried at a Showdown Large outpost, through the Quick Menu and from the Home Screen. I had to reboot the game between each try. Couldn't finish all 7 Daily challenges because of it. Anyone else still having this issue before I report it? (In case there's something else I can try)

• 2 weeks later...

Today I tried Showdown Series and Showdown Series Large, none worked so I submitted a ticket and received this from a "Rockstar expert" <eye roll>

Joseph H.

39005 Answers • 100% Helpful

Hi, 

I am Joseph, I am a Rockstar expert. I will be assisting you in this matter today. 

This is a known bug with the game and Rockstar is currently working on it to get it fixed. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

On 6/18/2019 at 7:28 PM, Moosh89 said:

Today I tried Showdown Series and Showdown Series Large, none worked so I submitted a ticket and received this from a "Rockstar expert" <eye roll>

Joseph H.

39005 Answers • 100% Helpful

Hi, 

I am Joseph, I am a Rockstar expert. I will be assisting you in this matter today. 

This is a known bug with the game and Rockstar is currently working on it to get it fixed. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

IMO, that's generally good news as they don't typically say that unless R* tells them that it's an issue they have acknowledged exists and are working to resolve.