Legendary Bountys Added!

McLawDiz

23 minutes ago, CosmoKramer said:

What level BH are you? I only just unlocked the $$ bounties. Progress is so slow in the Bounty Hunter role.

But its too fast in the other roles imo.

I am level 19, - But i have several friends level 5 who got them 2.. 

I think it could be a weekly thing, or a daily thing. They should appear for you too mate. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, McLawDiz said:

I am level 19, - But i have several friends level 5 who got them 2.. 

I think it could be a weekly thing, or a daily thing. They should appear for you too mate. 

Level 19?! 😮

Good effort! Does progress speed up like the other roles when you get to higher levels? Yesterday I got about 680 xp for 1 bounty and thought great, things are starting to get somewhere but then next bounty I only got 300 xp (both delivered alive). Seems like quite a grind to level up BH but I guess at least it gives me something to work towards in the game.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CosmoKramer said:

Level 19?! 😮

Good effort! Does progress speed up like the other roles when you get to higher levels? Yesterday I got about 680 xp for 1 bounty and thought great, things are starting to get somewhere but then next bounty I only got 300 xp (both delivered alive). Seems like quite a grind to level up BH but I guess at least it gives me something to work towards in the game.

Yeah, been havin a blast.. haha level 19 (Distinguished) only need 1, then its done, and i can try out the trader or collector. 

If you do bountys, you only progress that role, and get some XP for your ordinary ranks aswell.

I recommend you to deliver, when the timer goes under 15 seconds. If you got alot of time, just go hunting, and skinning.. it will gather some bonus XP for ya in the time.. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, McLawDiz said:

Yeah, been havin a blast.. haha level 19 (Distinguished) only need 1, then its done, and i can try out the trader or collector. 

If you do bountys, you only progress that role, and get some XP for your ordinary ranks aswell.

I recommend you to deliver, when the timer goes under 15 seconds. If you got alot of time, just go hunting, and skinning.. it will gather some bonus XP for ya in the time.. 

Yeah, the xp is specific for all roles but trader seems to give more for doing less (fewer missions) than BH and collector just ranks up as you move around the world and stumble upon things while doing other tasks. 

I did wonder about the timer with BH (and other role missions) and I have started taking the bounties to a cop-shop near where I want to be rather than the nearest one it comes up with to help with that. The 680 xp bounty did take a long time as I had to chase him across half the map after my horse was being a di*k. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CosmoKramer said:

Yeah, the xp is specific for all roles but trader seems to give more for doing less (fewer missions) than BH and collector just ranks up as you move around the world and stumble upon things while doing other tasks. 

I did wonder about the timer with BH (and other role missions) and I have started taking the bounties to a cop-shop near where I want to be rather than the nearest one it comes up with to help with that. The 680 xp bounty did take a long time as I had to chase him across half the map after my horse was being a di*k. 

Imo the Horse always trying to play it hard, by doing weird stuff.. Been running into several trees, while chasing a bounty! ... But i would be level 100 BH (if that was possible) if the "Black Screen, only gold payout" Was not currently glitching. really annoying! 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, McLawDiz said:

Imo the Horse always trying to play it hard, by doing weird stuff.. Been running into several trees, while chasing a bounty! ... But i would be level 100 BH (if that was possible) if the "Black Screen, only gold payout" Was not currently glitching. really annoying! 

It kept rearing up at the hideout not letting me get on it. My fault for using the Arabian I suppose but it seems to have got way worse at being scared of its own shadow since the update. Gonna switch back to the MFT or one of the new horses to get a break from it I think. We're no longer on very good terms after I punched it in the face twice yesterday - it didn't even kick me back.

I have to wonder about the citizens of Red Dead - I get reported for animal cruelty for killing a wild turkey but nobody bats an eyelid when I punch my horse in the face on the main drag in Valentine. 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Feorh said:

i wonder what the price of those super bounty head delivery alive ?

I only did one.. that gave me 1120 Bounty XP , and i think it was 0,6 god nuggets + some ordinary xp.. Cash was around 34 Dollars. 

39 minutes ago, CosmoKramer said:

It kept rearing up at the hideout not letting me get on it. My fault for using the Arabian I suppose but it seems to have got way worse at being scared of its own shadow since the update. Gonna switch back to the MFT or one of the new horses to get a break from it I think. We're no longer on very good terms after I punched it in the face twice yesterday - it didn't even kick me back.

I have to wonder about the citizens of Red Dead - I get reported for animal cruelty for killing a wild turkey but nobody bats an eyelid when I punch my horse in the face on the main drag in Valentine. 

hahahahaha... Oh yeah.. well.. Havent we all hit our horses accidently? I sure did.. Horse still remembers! 😂

Some strange reports.. I guess they will adjust those issues.. I also heard that Rockstar will compensate players, who diddent get what they should from the "Black Screen" Bounty issues.. 

14 minutes ago, McLawDiz said:

hahahahaha... Oh yeah.. well.. Havent we all hit our horses accidently? I sure did.. Horse still remembers! 😂

It was no accident. Actually it was the biggest wind-up to throwing a punch I've ever seen my character do. Clearly his frustrations accurately mirrored my own.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, CosmoKramer said:

It was no accident. Actually it was the biggest wind-up to throwing a punch I've ever seen my character do. Clearly his frustrations accurately mirrored my own.

In that case, i might run full speed into a rock this very night.. Just to make my horsey know, who tha boss is! 😂

14 hours ago, Antonia said:

just did it. was a woman don't remember her name. not difficult, no explosives by enemies. outcome: 0.32 gold, 65$, 1200 role xp, 1400 xp.

You must have had a good session right there mate. i had them throwing dynamite, shooting explosive and flanking alot.. lol! did manage to deliver her alive, and got a huge sack of gold, xp and other stuff.. well worth it.. Even the bodies gave nice loot! 

Did one last night, the quality of the enemies did seem better.  I was hunkered down in a bit of cover, working out how to dislodge the bounty from a tall wooden tower thing without killing her when BOOM! I was headshot by a bandit with a rolling block rifle (NWO didn't save me that time).

I, too got the .32 gold and $65, but I don't think my XP haul was quite as good as @Antonia's.

4 hours ago, Savage_Reaper said:

5* is fun. Did it solo last night. Refreshing to actually have somewhat challenging NPCs for once. 

I also just did it solo.. brought in all bountys alive, took a while but was REALLY worth it ! - it gave a ton of Money, gold & xp !

GO DO IT PEOPLE.. its AWESOME 🙏🏼🤠

️ = win

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, McLawDiz said:

I also just did it solo.. brought in all bountys alive, took a while but was REALLY worth it ! - it gave a ton of Money, gold & xp !

GO DO IT PEOPLE.. its AWESOME 🙏🏼🤠

️ = win

Nice I brought them in alive as well. I knocked them out , but they were still alive. Everyone should defiantly try it. There is no timer, so you can take your time .

This update seems to be raining XP like candy. I will be Lvl 300 quick at this rate.  

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Savage_Reaper said:

5* is fun. Did it solo last night. Refreshing to actually have somewhat challenging NPCs for once. 

beat here solo and with mate today, really fun. Currently converting video of it so ill share it soon.

Edited by Feorh