9/17/19 Legendary Bounties, Bonuses and more

Kean_1

WANTED: LEGENDARY BOUNTIESTHE FIRST LEGENDARY BOUNTY TARGET IS NOW AVAILABLE, PLUS A NEW COLLECTIBLE LIST, FREE-AIM SERIES AND MORE

Every bounty has a story, and it rarely ends well.

Starting today, we will introduce the first of 10 new Legendary Bounties, the most dangerous bounty targets from across the five states -- a collection of the worst fraudsters, thieves and killers running loose and ready for you to track down.

Law keepers across The West have put out the call: La Reina de los Banditos, Barbarella Alcazar must be brought to justice. 

Alcazar is the de facto leader of the bloodthirsty Del Lobos gang, rumored to be hiding out somewhere in New Austin. The dangerous widow of infamous killer Ricardo Alcazar is wanted for thievery, extortion and murder. Bring Alcazar in by September 23rd – deliver her alive to command a handsome sum or receive a slightly reduced return if she meets an untimely demise during the pursuit.

A new Legendary Bounty will come to light each week. Visit a nearby Bounty Board to see the new Legendary Bounty wanted poster and take them on solo or with up to three of your most trusted Posse members.

b0a52d7466d2dadea04218f729229660c2705b9d

191887e046973c4419773336fa6fcc8ef64934c0

Collectors who played last week may have noticed the opportunity to seek out the Sacred Collection. This week, Madam Nazar is looking for the Pearls of the Sea collection consisting of the Durant Pearl Bracelet, Pelle Pearl Necklace and Bonnard Pearl Ring. Turn in the complete collection directly to Nazar or via any Post Office by September 23rd for a healthy payment.

Be on the lookout for a new collection each week and remember, while completing your collection you can pin any outstanding items from the Collector’s Bag Menu for quick access in the Player Menu.

4e506dfe5a499325dd7c0597362aba39058ed8b2

Players interested in the thrill of competitive, free-aim gunslinging can launch Shootout Series (Free Aim) from the Online menu, which plays host to free-aim iterations of Most Wanted, Name Your Weapon and Public Enemy. Keep an eye on the Online menu to see new competitive Free Aim series each week.

ba6d6ca12f4858e81ab3d755d82788c2a8863d3f

bf8608897d85eceae818153e69fbc2a90fcd8dd1

There are plenty of benefits awaiting riders of all stripes this week. Play Red Dead Online through September 23rd and receive a boost of 3,000 Club XP to aid your progress within the Wheeler, Rawson & Co. Club ranks. Players in possession of the Outlaw Pass will receive an additional 2,000 Club XP, helping them on their way to unlocking rewards like unique outfits and weapon mods, RDO$, bonus Gold and more. The Club XP will be delivered within 24 hours of playing Red Dead Online.

Keep an eye on the Newswire for details on tons of new additions coming to Red Dead Online this year - including new poncho styles, the latest Legendary Bounty Targets, Free Roam Events and more.

We done all way to 5 star legendary bounty for it to be the lowest pay out of them all.i reckon its a bit like story missions as have to be in there for half hour before you turn them in.we went through quick and like i said last one was lowest payout.

Today's Red Dead Online update brings content to supplement the recent major DLC which introduced Roles to Rockstar Games' Wild West epic. Players who embarked on the journey of a bounty hunter can now familiarize themselves with Legendary Bounties, a new progression opportunity. Collectors also have a new list of items to track down across the frontier.

Starting today, players can attempt to bring in the first of ten limited-time Legendary Bounties. You have until the 23rd of September to deliver Barbarella Alcazar, leader of the savage Del Lobos gang, dead or alive. If you bring her in still breathing, you will get a higher reward. She is hiding somewhere in New Austin.

Following the deadline, you won't be able to track her down anymore, but a different Legendary Bounty will take her place - keep an eye on bounty boards throughout the frontier for new opportunities. These targets are the worst of the worst, so make sure you are prepared and have your posse with you.

Bounty Hunters aren't the only ones with new content to sink their teeth into this week. Collectors have a chance to seek out the Pearls of the Sea collection for Madam Nazar this week. This set consists of the Durant Pearl Bracelet, Pelle Pearl Necklace and Bonnard Pearl Ring. Collect these rarities for a large reward by the 23rd of September.

sept17collectible-800x450.jpg

There are plenty of bonuses to take advantage of this week. The Free Aim Shootout Series is featured this week, and anyone who so much as logs into Red Dead Online through the 23rd of September will get a free bonus of 3,000 Club XP to help you with your Wheeler, Rawson & Co. Club rank progression. If you are also an Outlaw Pass holder, you'll get another 2,000 Club XP on top of all that.

Keep an eye out for other upcoming bonuses!

The post Red Dead Online Gets Legendary Bounties, More Content appeared first on RDR2.org.

Read the full story

I completed the first 3 Legendary Bounties solo.  The first one seemed to pay out the best.  What I found a bit odd is that I turned in the bounty Dead the first two times but on the 3rd, 3* difficulty, I was actually able to capture her alive and still made less cash than the first run I did at the 1* difficulty.  Weird.  Maybe I just missed something.  But it will be interesting next week to see if the new bounty pays out similarly. 

I attempted the 4* difficulty solo as well.  That didn't go so well.   It was late so I didn't go after a second attempt.  Maybe tonight...