Jump to content

Never realized trade route gave goods


Freakshow9191
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, CosmoKramer said:

Free Roam Event related to the trader role. Only pops up a couple of times a day which may be why you haven't seen it (assuming you are the required trader level for it).

Ok cool and thanks. I`m maxed level trader and always play free roam but never have seen it. Where does it pop up and i`ll keep an eye out for it. And thanks again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Fish47375 said:

Ok cool and thanks. I`m maxed level trader and always play free roam but never have seen it. Where does it pop up and i`ll keep an eye out for it. And thanks again.

Free Roam Event schedule:

https://www.richardwestenra.com/rdr2-free-roam-event-schedule/

You have to be free roam and not in a mission at the time the event happens and you’ll get an invite pop up.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/28/2019 at 9:19 PM, CosmoKramer said:

Free Roam Event schedule:

https://www.richardwestenra.com/rdr2-free-roam-event-schedule/

You have to be free roam and not in a mission at the time the event happens and you’ll get an invite pop up.

Ty kind Sir for that schedule. Didnt know stuff like that existed. Great !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, James Hickok_1837 said:

Ty kind Sir for that schedule. Didnt know stuff like that existed. Great !

I'm pretty sure I found it on here in the first place so it was really just a repost, I just couldn't find the thread to credit the original poster. Thanks to whoever it was though!

edit: found it - it was Vaderspupil. 

Edited by CosmoKramer
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/28/2019 at 5:46 AM, Freakshow9191 said:

I've played trade route about 10 times now.  It wasn't till tonight I noticed it said I received "goods" not "materials".  

SMH.  I should pay more attention. 

That's a great event, getting  a 17 goods bump sure makes your wagon turnaround go quicker. 

Yes, they're great, I do these and Salvage every time they pop up.  Trade Route also seems to give around 350xp, too, in addition to any kills.  Doing those and salvage, plus as you say the increased wagon turnaround Trade Route gives, and I am ranking up more quickly than ever.  Love this added content.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Freakshow9191 said:

I've been booted from the event several times myself.  

Still my favorite free roam.  

So many free roam events just turn into a shoot anyone you see, regardless of the objective.  

 

I only do trade route and salvage for that reason - other players can't shoot you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 7 months later...

It's great, except for the pussies that hide in the train the entire time and don't kill anyone. What they don't understand is they can die and still get all the goods. I'll be using dynamite the next time I catch one of them, might work, might not... but they should get the point.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, roobDogDeluxe said:

It's great, except for the pussies that hide in the train the entire time and don't kill anyone. What they don't understand is they can die and still get all the goods. I'll be using dynamite the next time I catch one of them, might work, might not... but they should get the point.

Not all of them are pussies ;)     I won Trade route so many times i cant count them. Nowdays when i see the trade route pop up i join and go afk to make something to eat or drink. The event is so easy that even a couple of active players can manage 18 goods. If i decide to play active i will win 99% of the cases. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Trade Route is the only game invite I accept.  I’ve never died during it, I’ve never seen guys hiding inside the train cars.  The only issue I have is sometimes the kill -hungry people hang at the front thinking they’ll get more chances that’s way and leave the rear of the train exposed.  I can’t count how many times it’s just myself and maybe one other person in the back, and usually because of that we will still be number 1,2, or 3 in kills, but I love getting the goods.  When everyone spreads out on the train and defends it properly it’s a fun and productive ten minutes or so.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

LATEST RDR2 NEWS CLIPS

×
×
  • Create New...