can i keep a wagon?

NeKryXe

i tried to find an answer for this on the forum but i didn't find exactly what i need to know.

i just stole a wagon to an npc on the game and i want to keep it. do i really need to sell it or can i keep it?

if i keep it will it disappear as all the stolen horses?

18 hours ago, liquidfire said:

I always wondered why they didn't allow us to steal the wagons and then sell them.

We can (after you've reached the point when it becomes unlocked). The fence at Emerald Ranch doubles as a wagon fence. Just take any wagons you steal to the barn there and the fence will buy them for varying amounts of money.

• Like 1

On 11/10/2019 at 11:35 AM, Foxtrot said:

You can’t even stow things on wagons and use them to transport animals or anything else. All you can really do is hijack them and sell them. 

what? really? O_o that's crazy. so i'll only be able to transport two big pelts at each time for the whole game while there's lot's of wagons around to take? O_o that's a huge disappointment.

Not really.  You get kind of used to gathering three star pelts and then taking them straight to the trapper or Pearson as soon as you get them.  You tend to lose pelts if you happen to get killed for whatever reason.  And after getting killed and wasting the time you put into finding a three star animal and killing it cleanly, you sure learn to look after that pelt.

9 hours ago, Foxtrot said:

Not really.  You get kind of used to gathering three star pelts and then taking them straight to the trapper or Pearson as soon as you get them.  You tend to lose pelts if you happen to get killed for whatever reason.  And after getting killed and wasting the time you put into finding a three star animal and killing it cleanly, you sure learn to look after that pelt.

Yeah, pretty much this.

On 11/9/2019 at 2:39 PM, Parzival said:

We can (after you've reached the point when it becomes unlocked). The fence at Emerald Ranch doubles as a wagon fence. Just take any wagons you steal to the barn there and the fence will buy them for varying amounts of money.

Well sheet... I completely missed out on this! What point do you unlock this? I know I must have unlocked it at some point and just didn't notice. LOL!

8 hours ago, liquidfire said:

Well sheet... I completely missed out on this! What point do you unlock this? I know I must have unlocked it at some point and just didn't notice. LOL!

Completing the Chapter 2 mission The Spines of America unlocks fences, including the wagon fence at Emerald Ranch.

• Like 1