Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals & Discussion

shiverz

I saw there was a thread just for PS4 so I figured it would be better to just have a general thread for the topic.

You planning on shopping around for anything on Black Friday or Cyber Monday? 

I have a few gifts left to get and I am looking to get a new winter coat so hoping to find some stuff online either day. 

• Like 1

Not looking for anything in particular. Def not going out on Friday, that is for damn sure. I will check my usual spots online and if I happen to see anything deals, I might pick up something. In my experience, the sales are no where near as good as they used to be.

Red Dead Redemption is on sale in the Microsoft marketplace and is compatible with Xbox One. Gamestop has both the regular and glacier white PlayStation 4 Pro on sale for $299.99 USD. The PlayStation 4 Slim is going for $199.99 USD. 

Best Buy has the digital only Xbox One for $149.99 USD.  The Xbox One S for $199.99 USD. The Xbox One X for $349.99 USD. 

Edited by Vendetta
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Vendetta said:

Red Dead Redemption is on sale in the Microsoft marketplace and is compatible with Xbox One. Gamestop has both the regular and glacier white PlayStation 4 Pro on sale for $299.99 USD. The PlayStation 4 Slim is going for $199.99 USD. 

Best Buy has the digital only Xbox One for $149.99 USD.  The Xbox One S for $199.99 USD. The Xbox One X for $349.99 USD. 

Those are all pretty good deals. I am going to be keeping an eye out for accessories mostly. I would like to get a new controller for my PC. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, NeKryXe said:

what about Gold Bars for PC online? any idea if there is a place selling it cheaper?

I think you have to go through RockStar directly since the game was purchased directly through the luncher. I could be wrong , I wonder if you can purchase Gold Bars through other retailers, then redeem a code? 

Well my Black Friday shopping is finished. I bought Red Dead Redemption in the Microsoft Marketplace, then in the Google Play Store I bought two Western movies for my collection. I purchased The Kid and Deadwood: The Movie.  

Edited by Vendetta