Festive Suprise is enabled

McLawDiz

Funny, last night as I was finishing the moonshiner role, I went to the gunsmith to make sure I didnt miss out on anything and to check out the new wraps, while there I saw the variant of the shotgun that remains locked, and that was a tip off that we have some content on the way, possibly for Xmas, then this morning I see all the tree's and lights, very cool.

I hope in time they do things like a short mission series for various events like the holidays for example.

Cool pics, the game keeps getting better and better.

The new role cost me $15,000.00 and 100 gold bars all told, I am done with both the club membership and the role and after purchasing a ton of stuff I didnt need, this is the end result, so now that I have it working, sort of, in time I will earn it back.

What I really like is there are now 18 daily challenge opportunities, so a chance at 9 bars a day just from those and then of course all the other ways to get gold, it seems like it wont be very long at all to get the 100 gold bars back, seeing we probably wont see another role before March, I am sure by then I will have 300 gold and $40,000.00 waiting for the next role.

15 hours ago, CosmoKramer said:

Fancy. Would rather they enabled animals though.

This. I havent seen a single aligator, deer, or boar since 3 days now...... My camp is in the swamps and moonshine shack as well. No aligator for 3 days !!!! At this point i dont care about the christmas decor - FIX THE GOD DAMN SPAWNS !!!!

2 hours ago, James Hickok_1837 said:

This. I havent seen a single aligator, deer, or boar since 3 days now...... My camp is in the swamps and moonshine shack as well. 

Same. Except I did see 3 alligators when I spawned in yesterday but as far as doing the trader role thats just a drop in the ocean. The rest of the session (several hours) I saw a couple of ducks, 3 ravens, and an egret. I used to be able to do the 20 carcasses challenge out of my satchel several days running without a thought. I'm now down to a couple of squirrels and a toad.

• Like 1