PC lobbies seem slow lately?

Considering it was just Christmas and we had all these events running, I can't seem to land in a lobby that has many people in it. The most I am coming across at the moment is maybe 5 or 6. It has been like this since maybe the 20th or so. I am not sure if it is my location and the servers I am being placed on or what. 

Anyone else seeing less players in lobbies lately? 

I'm running into the opposite problem.  Can't even place my camp in the bayou due to all camp slots being filled.  Not seeing many players, but getting the log in lag, and limited camp slots, so they must be around somewhere.

1 hour ago, Faelwolf said:

I'm running into the opposite problem.  Can't even place my camp in the bayou due to all camp slots being filled.  Not seeing many players, but getting the log in lag, and limited camp slots, so they must be around somewhere.

I read about some issues with modders appearing invisible on maps. I think this may be the issue you are having with lobbies. Considering the camp slots are filled and the players aren't present, it would make sense. Some of them are completely invisible entirely. I ran into a guy the other day who appeared out of nowhere and no joke, the dude was not listed on the lobby so he legit came out of nowhere. I reported him.

I haven't noticed this being the case. Most ones I join have 10+ people on them. I can't remember the last time I was put in a lobby under double digits. Though, I have been kicked a few times and right before it happens, everyone gets kicked from the lobby but I think this is down to the lobby being reset.

On 12/29/2019 at 5:14 PM, Mizz-Lucy said:

I thought it was quiet at times recently too. Also Game friends have said they have run into a few modders recently. Will a new patch sort that out?

I have been seeing more recently myself. I don't think it will ever be 100% sorted. GTA V is LOADED with them now and nothing is done about it. I would say 40% of the lobbies have a modder or two in them. I think RDR2 is only going to get worse with them. I am fine with people who mod offline or those that mod and don't interrupt other players, but those who mod and cause issues for everyone else in the lobby, trash!

• Like 1

I tried playing last night and the lobbies would bug out a bit and I would be kicked. Most of the time, there was only 3 or 4 people in them. I am not sure if it was my internet or the game though cause we had a snow storm blow through.