Collector Cards???

Anyone doing any collecting and find any cards tonight? With the usual no animals and plenty of time to kill while waiting for Cripps/Marcel to do something, I did a quick collectible run of all of Lemoyne and didn't find a single card of any set. Everything else was where it should be according to "THE" collectors map, but not the cards. Didn't even find one by random chance. Restarted the game 3 times in case it was a glitch on my end, but no. And of course the new dailies just up has find 3 cards in it when there aren't any lol. 

30 minutes ago, The_Liquor said:

I found about half a full set of ‘wands’ just wandering around aimlessly this morning...

That was yesterday's cycle...had no problem with those.

Just did a moonshine delivery 5 minutes ago, and voila, now the cards are there after hours of nothing. Also found a blood flower at 1:48 PM in game time...which is supposedly impossible. And came back to camp at one point and had nothing but Cripps standing in an empty field by himself. At least some of the glitches in this game keep it a bit interesting lol

8 minutes ago, Kean_1 said:

.....that card I randomly came across was about 4 hours ago.  I wasn't even looking for them.

Which was tonight's cycle...meaning it was a "me" problem, not a game issue. Just strange that it was only the 4 sets of cards. I could understand if it was all collectibles.

8 hours ago, Pags said:

At least some of the glitches in this game keep it a bit interesting lol

Funniest glitch I had, some time last week, was when I fast traveled from camp to the moonshine shack, and somehow Cripps tagged along. He wandered off into the woods near the shack, so I shrugged and went inside. Started a moonshine delivery. The checkpoint was quite close to the start, got stopped and attacked, and yup, old Cripps showed up near the end to help out with the last few revenue agents.

That amused me. :)

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, flu007 said:

Funniest glitch I had, some time last week, was when I fast traveled from camp to the moonshine shack, and somehow Cripps tagged along. He wandered off into the woods near the shack, so I shrugged and went inside. Started a moonshine delivery. The checkpoint was quite close to the start, got stopped and attacked, and yup, old Cripps showed up near the end to help out with the last few revenue agents.

Now that you mention it, it would be fun to have Old Cripps tag along when you’re running solo

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, DNMNetTech said:

I'd be happy of Old Cripps just spawned my camp when and where I wanted.

Well, if he wouldn’t leave his soup in the sun, he wouldn’t have to stop short and take care of his digestive issues... 

• Haha 3
15 hours ago, flu007 said:

That's awesome. Your Cripps got lonely. I hope he told the bank vault or the mute who talked in his sleep stories to the revenue guys before shooting them.

Weird how he will shoot any humans, but will ignore all wildlife. Quite a few times I've rode into camp to multiple deer not just in the camp, but just about eating off the butchers table or coyotes pretty much peeing on his boot and he just stands there.

2 hours ago, CrabApples said:

I might sound like a buffoon for asking, but what is the point of collecting these? I found a few the other day. I don't know what they do. 

They’re worth money from the old Gypsy lady...

• Like 1

Theyve changed some locations of collector items.. Now finding tarot in outhouse by cracker cow ranch... You cant dig by tree at flat  neck.. etc.

I use the open maps and marking main map.. rince and repeat until the main map has a dozen locations and I visit them whichever is closest method of finding treasure (Basically I open 4 maps at a time but use game map markers).

Are you sure you didnt pass through that area before and loot the cards around.. because they will stay gone all day?

I have found the game very glitchy.. and collectors role changed and nerfed.   But still working.   I have collected tarot cards every day.  I do dailies so am on at least once a day.

Edited by Darconios